06

In the dining hall, Xia Zhiyi sat with his friends and waited for Gu Siyi.

Who said that only girls gossip, boys will gossip together.

Lu Jialu: "What gift does the sister want to give you?"

Su Han: "Is it possible to have a glass jar of paper cranes, small stars, little love, and so on?"

Zhou Wei: "Maybe a hand-embroidered pillow? A cup made by myself?"

Lu Jialu looked at the summer sorrow that had never been heard: "Auntie, what do you say would be? You are not curious?"

Xia Zhijun is not ill: "It doesn't matter what you send, you can do it when you want it."

"This is forced to install, the cloud is light and windy, and it is full of force. It is worthy of being a cadre, losing and losing!" Lu Jialu repeatedly smashed his hand. Su Han and Zhou Wei are smirking.

Gu Siyi came to the cafeteria and walked to the table of Xiazhiyu. He put the bag in front of him. "I heard that you like it very much, especially for you."

"Wow, what? I don't know what aunt likes!" Su Han immediately sat next to the bag.

When a few bottles of spicy garlic sauce appeared in front of everyone, several people looked at each other, and Lu Jialu took the lead in laughing.

He smiled and said: "I can, this is a very memorable sister, and sure enough, I don't take the usual path!"

"If the mind is up, you can do it..." Su Han patted Xiazhi's shoulder and smiled.

Zhou Wei asked very seriously, "Auntie likes to eat sauce?"

Xia Zhijun only eats these at home, and basically does not eat outside because there will be a tone.

He did not expect that Gu Siyi actually brought him a few bottles of sauce to the school?

Gu Siyi said very seriously to Xia Zhijun: "This is what I have done by myself. The raw materials are grown in the yard of my home. There are no pesticides, no preservatives, and the production process is very clean."

Xia Zhijun nodded, "Thank you."

The tone is faint, and there is not much emotion.

Gu Siyi observed his expression and said, "You don't like it?"

Lu Jialu rushed: "I don't like to give it to me! I like it! For my sister, I am willing to be a hot sauce boy! Mix with the sauce every day, life is beautiful!"

Gu Siyi ignored him and looked at Xia Zhiyu and said, "If you don't like me, I will get it back. I like it."

Oh, little girl has a bit of temper. Xia Zhijun wants to smile and smile at her. "Do you want to hear me say what you like?"

"No, I just think... don't force yourself." Gu Siyi muttered. If you are left alone by someone who loves you or not, it is better for her to enjoy it, just as the dishes in this school do not suit her taste.

"Not reluctant, I like it."

"Oh."

Xia Zhizhen looked at the girl's face turned from cloudy to sunny, and a smile on her lips, asked: "Is this happy?"

"I am not upset." Gu Siyi retorted, inexplicably a little bit guilty.

Xia Zhizhen found that the girl had a few small earlobes under the hair and pink hair... I didnt want it, I wanted to pinch it.

It was during the breakfast that the canteen continued to enter and exit.

Many people sneaked their eyes on the table of Xia Zhijun.