07

Gu Siyi tossed two female students, but it did work.

When the instructor came back, I saw three little girls practicing in the hot sun. Gu Siyi explained this because the two men played particularly badly and affected the whole team, so they were singled out for training.

The three were sweaty, the sweat on their foreheads and cheeks went straight down, and the instructors encouraged them to return them to the team.

At the end of the day's training, the instructor gave a command and disbanded the team.

Everyone dragged their tired bodies and spread them out.

Gu Siyi drank the mineral water and walked slowly toward the dining hall.

Xu Lin has already explained her words. She naturally will not ask her to talk to them boringly and eat with them.

Occasionally, the eyes meet, faintly staggered, only when it is air.

Gu Siyi is free and easy, but Xu Lins heart is awkward.

"Hey, Gu Siyi, are you going to the cafeteria to eat?"

Gu Siyi stopped and looked at the two girls who were approaching. They were classmates to Pear and Zhang Xinyi, and another dormitory, like her outside school.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Let's go together, we have to go."

"Okay." Gu Siyi readily agreed. Adolescent girls like to go hand in hand in the toilet. Some people eat together, Gu Siyi is naturally very happy.

But she was worried because of what Xu Lin said. When she was eating, she told the two students the phone number and said, "Xu Na, do you know that the girl in the upper grades, I am not pleasing to the eye, she may find trouble with my friend. If If you have an unexpected situation, call me immediately."

The two girls were flattered and nodded, and they felt that the girl was very good.

I have a voice to the pear: "Gu Siyi, I am quite you."

Zhang Xinyu was moved a little more angry. "We must be united by the outside school, and we will not be bullied by their internal evil forces."

Gu Siyi snorted. "Not so exaggerated, some of my classmates are still very good." For example, Xia Zhijun and his friends.

Before going to sleep that night, Gu Siyi specially placed the alarm clock on the side of the pillow, and set three alarm clocks.

The next day, when the mobile phone alarm clocked, Gu Siyi was forced to wake up from her sleep.

I picked up my mobile phone and looked at it. It was less than six o'clock, and I had a morning run at half past six. It was still early...

She turned off the alarm clock, squinted her head and slept in seconds.

After a while, the phone ringing.

Perseverance continues to ring.

Gu Siyi slipped open the phone, put his eyes closed to his ear, muttered with a strong sense of sleep, "Which..."

The tone of the milky milk is soft and soft, with the unhappiness and grievances that are awakened.

A few minutes ago, when several boys went out of the dormitory, Lu Jialu said: "I don't know if my sister is up, and the military training is late for a penalty run."

Then, he took out his mobile phone and dialed the number of Gu Siyi. The phone was not connected yet, and the phone was taken away by Xia Zhizhen.

Then, Xia Zhijun heard the sound coming from the head, as if the kitten with the claws had a soft cushion and scratched his chest.