11

Gu Siyi has been staring at the outside situation, did not notice the physical contact between the two, and did not find the anomaly of Xia Zhizhen.

Xia Zhishen coughed and pulled the arm out and stood up and said, "Its okay to see."

Gu Siyi stood up and said, "Okay."

Anyway, its not her, she can pretend to die.

But the three have already gone down, I really didn't see them.

On the returning car, Xia Zhizhen was silent, Gu Siyi felt that he was a bit unclear about the unclear emotions and did not want to bother him.

Not long after, the two went to the summer home.

Xia Guangyu was not at home on a business trip. Peng Ling had already told the servants to prepare meals. They also burned a few special dishes and waited for them.

"Auntie, I am coming to eat rice." Gu Siyi smiled sweetly.

Peng Ling smiled and said: "I can't help you come back to the aunt with your aunt every week."

She took the bags and helped me get the table. When I saw so many teachers, I was definitely not bought by Xia Zhizhen. I praised Gu Siyi: "This is just the beginning of school, so I bought so many books? ""

Gu Siyi is super embarrassed, his face is blushing, and he is busy: "No, just prepare for it..."

Xia Zhixi saw her embarrassment in her eyes and her lips bent.

The taste of Xiajia meals is very spicy, which is very consistent with Gu Siyi's taste. The meal is super satisfied, and I like it again and again.

Peng Ling is more and more like her, she is wise and sensible, polite and educated, and she is very decent in eating and drinking.

After eating, Peng Ling said: "I remember, I have cleaned up a room for you. Don't go back tonight, sleep here. I will go back to school with my aunt tomorrow."

Gu Siyi was embarrassed to refuse, and he smiled happily: "Thank you, Auntie."

Peng Ling was very careful. She prepared pajamas and changed clothes in advance for Gu Siyi.

She took her into the room and showed it to her. "These are all aunts who pick you up, do you like it?"

Xia Zhijun stood at the door and said: "I don't know if you are a mother and daughter."

Peng Ling smiled and said: "I can always want a daughter, think about it, how are you doing aunt's daughter?"

"Okay." Gu Siyi did not hesitate. The aunt's daughter was a more generous sister of Xia Zhizhen, and her thighs were firmer and firmer.

Xia Zhijuns original lazy expression changed, Shen Sheng said: "I oppose."

The room is big and small, and the people looking at the door are puzzled.

Peng Ling teased and said: "You are still afraid that your mother has more daughters. Is it eccentric?"

Gu Siyi made a face in the side, not yet as your sister, I was worried about someone vying for favor.

Xia Zhixuan did not make a joke, and said coldly: "In short, I object."

He turned and left, raised his hand and pinched his nose, and there was a fire in his heart.

How do these adults talk like P? I also said that when I was a child, I ordered a doll for them. In the twinkling of an eye, I must have a daughter. I think it is a problem, what is wrong.