05

Not far from the male bedroom top floor.

Xia Zhijun came up with a few friends to breathe, but I saw the violence on the opposite side.

Then, Gu Siyi appeared...

The girl who was as quiet and sweet as the sisters in front of her, turned into a social sister, able to swear.

Holding a brick, with a pair of five, completely without fear, is full of timidity.

Su Han extended his thumb: "Society I remember my sister, people are beautiful."

Lu Jia said with a chest: "I was fascinated by Siyi's sister, but it was sweet and hot, too energetic! It was a treasure girl!"

Zhou Wei tweeted: "Then you have to ask the aunt first, whether the sister is single."

"My mom is going again and again, don't let the bad boys in the school approach her." Xia Zhi's faint words, a look of convergence, tone with a strong resentment, "Don't hit her idea."

Su Han gloated in a disaster, "Jia, you died this heart before you can do the aunt."

Lu Jialu's chest tightness, "The tube is too wide. If we are willing to vote for you, you can't beat it? I will go and say hello to my sister."

He was about to go up and say hello to Gu Siyi over there, and he was led by Xia Zhijun to the corridor.

Lu Jialu was forced to go down and struggled with the Octopus. The two brothers next to see jokes, no one helped.

When Gu Siyi accompanied Jiang Xiao to go to the infirmary and then back to the bedroom, the sky was dark.

The other party did not say why he was beaten, and Gu Siyi did not ask again. Jiang Xiao repeatedly thanked him when he was separated. He said with anxiety: "You offended Xu Na, what should I do?"

Gu Siyi sneered, "I don't have to be afraid."

In the bedroom, Lan Xiaoqiu sat at the desk to study, and the gel pen calculus geometric proof on white paper.

Xu Lin wore a headset and typed in front of the computer to chat with people.

Gu Siyi brought two cups of milk tea and placed them on their desks.

"Because you start school, you can fight like this. Its not a schoolmaster!" Gu Siyi stood beside Lan Xiaoqiu and looked at the numb-printed manuscript paper and various graphics, and his scalp was numb.

Lan Xiaoqiu didn't say anything, she didn't delay her study, and went to Xu Lin.

Xu Lin, who was very awkward, was also a portrait that I was very busy talking about.

Xu Lin didn't go to the rooftop with her. Gu Siyi was uncomfortable, but she didn't want to be awkward. After all, she was a roommate.

Not everyone has to do anything, just do it yourself, she doesn't want to be the kind of morally kidnapped Sanctuary.

Before I went to sleep, my roommate was struggling to write a book, and Gu Siyi was embarrassed to mix.

She took out a textbook tutorial, pinched a pen, and tried to enter the learning state.

I have to study hard... study hard... study... study...

"Oh..." The pen tipped to the face, and the confused Gu Siyi was suddenly awakened.

She was licking the bones that had been poked, and the book was a messy line of ghosts...

Look at the time, actually less than nine o'clock?