12

Xia Zhizhen's room is very large, divided into two areas of motion and relaxation, while resting and entertaining.

The large bookshelf next to the computer desk is full of books, as well as a variety of robots and manual models.

Gu Siyi swept away with a thick look. These books cover a wide range of topics. They can be said to be astronomical to geography, as well as various historical anthologies.

Once again, she felt the gap between the gods and the gods.

Gu Siyi turned around and saw what Xia Zhijun was typing in front of the computer, and the characters that fluttered quickly.

She asked him, "What are you doing?"

Xia Zhijun: "Programming."

She asked again: "What is programming?"

Xia Zhijun: "Make money."

Gu Siyi: "...very powerful."

Xia Zhijun gave her an iPad. "I have to be busy for a while, play games or watch videos yourself."

"Okay." Gu Siyi took it happily. "Is there earplugs? Don't make a noise to you."

Xia Zhiyi gave her another headset.

Gu Siyi sat on the carpet with the sofa, put on the headset, and watched the anime with the iPad.

Xia Zhizhen devoted himself to the code and said it on the keyboard.

He took the rest of the team in one go, and after the test was successful, he sent it to the partner.

He took a deep breath and pulled away from the program and turned around to see Gu Siyi.

The girl leaned back on the sofa, looking at something with gusto, sometimes shaking and shaking, and trying to cover her mouth with her hands, not letting her voice.

Xia Zhiqi got up and walked over to sit next to her.

Gu Siyi took off the headset and asked, "Are you busy?"

"Yeah." He nodded, his eyes swept across the screen, and he was watching "Slam Dunk". "Don't you read it?"

"I have seen it, I am because of this animation into the basketball pit. This is too interesting, it is worth two brushes."

"Well, let's see together."

"Okay." Gu Siyi moved the iPad to the side of the summer.

She folded her legs and held the iPad on her lap. When the iPad moved, the person moved a little, and the two were closer.

Xia Zhiyi put a hand on his leg and placed a hand on the sofa behind her.

He is taller than her, sitting higher than her, not only can look at the screen, but also look down on her face.

I can see her curled eyelashes, can see her nose, can see her cherry red lips...

When Gu Siyi was interested in watching anime, Xia Zhijun was watching her repeatedly.

The characters in the anime are full of laughter and arrogance, but they are not as good as her.

Everywhere looks good.

The more you look, the better.

He put the hand on the sofa behind her, lifted it up and gently pinched her earlobe.

"Ah? Why?" Gu Siyi squatted to the side.

Xia Zhizhen looked at her, if there was no smile, "Gu Siyi, I think you are pretty good."