seventy five

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ [ third — • ] ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

the crowd went wild when the results of ms. cdalla extramurals was announced. it was no other than ryujin, the muse of sky high university. she did not expect it, even a little bit and she was so happy— but who could be happier than her in this moment?

beomgyu.

habang nakatingin mula sa malayo, hindi niya mapigilang mapangiti nang tinanggap ng dalaga ang award nito. he looks so proud, but at the same time, nervous because he's about to tell her what he truly feels.

his palms are sweaty and his throat has dried up. he couldn't bottle up his feelings. he practiced his speech last night but at this very moment, he couldn't think right.

when the program ended, nagmadali siyang tumakbo upang maabutan si ryujin para kumuha ng gamit nito. when he almost reached her, an unfamiliar face went to approach the lady. ryujin looked so shocked but still managed to smile to the guy.

beomgyu, on the other hand, saw the name tag on the guy's back. he finally remembered who that guy is.

Felix Lee

napayukom ng kamay si beomgyu at hindi niya malaman ang mararamdaman. nagpasya siyang magpatuloy ng paglalakad upang maabutan ang dalaga ngunit napahinto siya dahil sa nakita.

he saw the guy patting ryujin's head, just like what he usually do, and ryujin smiling in return as usual.

the same kind of smile that is carved through his mind. he just shook his head then walked away.