Snow (pt3)

The rescue crew were halfway through their week outside of hermitcraft, and they had arrived at a large orphanage on the outskirts of a large town. False had stopped them, and they were hiding in the foliage on the outskirts of the building’s grounds.

It was a warm day, they could hear people laughing outside, False was quietly watching a group of four, three were laughing, while the fourth looked almost sick.

"Look- over there." False whispered to the others, pointing to the four.

"Those kids playing Cards against Humanity really loudly?" Scar whispered back, Scar had also been watching them, though he'd mainly been trying to catch their words.

"Yeah them-" False nodded.

"What about them?" X asked.

"Magic, All four of them." False said, X’s eyes widened, it was rare to find multiple magic users in one place, but he trusted False and nodded.

"What happened to the white haired kid?" Stress asked, "He looks sick-"

"No idea what's going on, but he does- I'm going to go over and talk to them, it'll probably startle them less being approached by just one of us." False whispered, shifting to stand up.

"Alright… Good luck." X said as False left the spot where they were hidden and began to make her way over.

As she was on her way she noticed the white haired kid pass out, the others laid him down and began talking quietly but frantically between themselves.

False headed closer, until she stood half a meter away, though they still hadn't noticed her.

"Is he ok?" she asked, the three boys instantly turned to look at her as she spoke, each with a similar worried but wary expression.

"He looks sick," False continued, "Maybe he'd be better off inside?"

One of the older boys whispered something to the younger, who nodded, quickly lifting the white haired kid and taking him inside, leaving the two older boys with False.

"Who are you?" Beef asked, looking up at her with distrust in his eyes.

“Someone who can help you, though i can’t explain here.” False said, “We’d have to talk somewhere else.”

“Right-” Beef replied, still giving her a weary glance.

“You two come with me, then we can talk.” False said, waving them over and heading over to a small enclosed corner. Beef and Hypno glanced at each other before following after her.

“First of all my name is False Symmetry,” False introduced herself, “I’m part of a small group of people, we call ourselves the hermits, we protect magic users.'

As False continued to explain everything, Beef and Hypno began to trust her a little more, though they were still skeptical.

"We all have magic, I can sense people's auras, that's how I know you both have it too." She said.

"Wait what- Hypno- is she-?" Beef asked, turning to his friend.

"I think she's trustworthy…" Hypno replied, beef nodded, trusting Hypno’s judgement.

"That white haired kid- he has a bad reaction to the head, doesn't he?" False asked, beef nodded, "He could use his magic to make it easier to stay cold if you guys came with us, and none of you would have to worry about the authorities.”

Beef looked at Hypno, it was obvious that both of them knew they couldn’t refuse, they made a silent decision and nodded to False.

“Can we go get some things? And the others?” Beef asked her, False nodded.

“I’ll be over there.” False said, pointing to where the rest of the crew were hiding still, “Try to be quick.”

(five minutes later)

Beef left the building first, carrying Etho bridal style. He was followed by Hypno, who carried a bag with all of their personal belongings, xB had managed to find Etho’s sword and the others had brought theirs too.

They quickly made their way over to where False told them she would be, making sure no-one was around to see them, when False saw them approaching she waved them over.

“Hey!” She said quietly with a smile, before turning to introduce the others, “This is Xisuma, Scar, Cub and stress.”

“No time for introductions, we can do that later.” X said, looking around, “Are you four coming back with us?”

Beef nodded hesitantly after a second, X nodded back, “Hold onto me.” He said, the hermits, quickly moved to put get a hold, like this was a practiced maneuver,

The other three copied, and in an instant they were teleported away.

----

As soon as they'd arrived Cleo and Joe came to take Etho to the building they had built where they could take care of him. It had taken a bit of convincing from False, Cleo and Stress to get Beef to let him go, still not fully trusting them, but finally, they managed to separate the two and get Etho inside.

The server’s healers had tried a few different things by now, Joe had taken his temperature only to find it was around twenty degrees less than it should be, Cleo guessed it was something to do with whatever magic he had and they gave up on using that.

Eventually, despite his low body temperature, Cleo tried an ice pack. They wanted to try everything they could think of, and to their surprise, this one seemed to work.

Etho woke up slowly, glancing around the room he was in, he slowly became more aware of his surroundings, his expression becoming one of fear when he didn’t recognise the place he was in or the people he was with.

“Where am I?” Etho asked quietly, putting a hand to his forehead, not taking his eyes off of Cleo and Joe, “Where's Beef?”

>>>><<<<

I feel like it's been so long between updates, I'm sorry about that, my motivation took a whole dive.

Also I may have gotten myself obsessed with Naruto and a new au I'm making, but  I will continue writing for this, I swear lol.

the next part of Snow should be the last, then I'm going to start working on a few requests :D

anyway hope you enjoyed!

-Ash

(also thanks to everyone who's actually reading these little bits at the end, idk how many of you are but ily <3 (no homo))