7.1. Sports Festival

1 week later

After whole U.S.J. incident we got a day off to rest. After that came few days of questioning from police about that incident. It turned out 13 got seriously injured while she was protecting my classmates. As for Aizawa, he was back in shape right next day thanks to quirk I gave him. Now we are going to start of my homeroom class.

Aizawa: Allright, many of you probably know about this but U.A. Sports festival is behind the door.

Denki: Ow yeah, I totally forgotten about that.

Mineta: But is it good idea to hold festival when just week ago we had villain attack here?

Izuku: Think about it, this festival is seriously important event, not only for our school but for whole world.

Aizawa: Midoriya is absolutely right. U.A. Sports festival is one of biggest sport events in world. It is also chance for you to get recognized by hero agencyes. What more U.A. is buffing up security for this year to show that threat was handeled. 1 chance in year, 3 chances in lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this event. So you better not slack off on your training.

1-A: Yes sir!

Another time skip 1 week

In past week I was training with my new quirks and thought of few handy combos. Some people from other classes came to us to scout competition and some of them were even declaring war at us. Aside from that nothing interesting happened and it was finally time for U.A. Sports festival. We were now in 1-A waiting room when Todoroki approached me.

Shoto: Midoriya

I looked at him to see his cold expression, however it wasn't enought to intimidate me.

Izuku: What is it Todoroki?

Shoto: From one perspektive it is clear that we are equal when it comes to power. So I want you to know that I will beat you.

Izuku: (Equal my ass, I am very definition of word CHEAT, don't insult me by comparing two of us.)

Denki: Hey what's up with this declaration of war.

Kirishima: Yeah, this is not time to pick up a fight.

Shoto: We are not here to be friends, don't forget this isn't about team effort.

Izuku: Bring it on Todoroki, but you better not hold back either.

After few minutes we finally went to stadium, while Present Mic was announcing our classes. When he was done with talking R-rated heroine Midnight came on podium and charmed most of males, however I was immune to these cheap tricks thanks to training with Shizumi.

Izuku: Put yourselves together guys, do you wanna make us look like bunch of pervs.

Jiro: I am pretty impressed YOU are not affected by her.

Izuku: That is becouse I have eyes for only one woman.

Shizumi: That's so sweet Zuzu.

I smiled at Shi, but that smile faded away when I heard Midnight call Bakugo to give speech. Ofcourse he had to say „I am going to win this". God he just had to go and make us all targets. After that Midnight announced first game, which was Obstacle race.

Midnight: All students will have to get trough 4 kilometers long obstacle course outside of stadium. We are not restraining you so you are free to use any method your heart desire.

When Midnight explained more details we all went to giant doors on one side of stadium and after while countdown started.

Izuku: (This is it, my time to shine. I won't let any of these people get in my way.)

At that moment countdown set off and all students started running trough. It was total chaos there so I used „Air Manipulation" to hower above them. This also saved me from Todoroki's move that froze most of students there.

Once outside of stadium we were all running until we got to first obstacle. It was field filled with 0-pointers.

Izuku: (I could just smash trough them all, but that won't catch much attention. I have better idea. I will combine „Cremation" and „Air Manipulation".)

I found that by combining these 2 quirks I could make my flames even stronger. I used this and melted 2 0-pointers and used „Water Element" to cool them down.

Meanwhile Todoroki took down 1 0-pointer with his ice and both of us started running towards next obstacle which was huge canyon. There was this crazy looking girl May Hatsume from support course that jumped over the canyon with some gadgets. However I was faster than her and flyed over canyon with „Air Manipulation". Todoroki created ice bridge for himself while Bakugo blasted himself over canyon.

Me, Todoroki and Bakugo were now equaly far and arrived to last obstacle, which was minefield. I used „Keen Eye" to track where mines were and combined 4 body enhancers with „Shock Absorption". I was now running trough minefield in speed that put Iida to shame. From time to time I triggered few mines but „Shock Absorption" just took the impact and transfered it's power to my body, making me even faster. This forced Todoroki and Bakugo to play recklessly and they used their quirks now in way that could benefit other students. From that point I stayed in lead and got first into stadium, Todoroki was second and Bakugo third. Whole crowd started cheering and after few minutes other students also arrived.

When we rested for few minutes Midnight announced another game, which was Cavalry battle.

Midnight: Rules are simple, you will form teams. There will be one that will be carried by atleast 2 more people. Each student has point value based on Obstacle race. For instant 42nd place is worth 5 points, 41st is worth 10 points and 1. place has value of 10.000.000 points.

Izuku: (ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! I KNEW NEXT GAME WILL BE HARD BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!)

Students: (10 milions, that means that once he is out, it's my victory)

I pulled myself together and smirked.

Izuku: (Fine, you want me down, I will climb even higher than before.)

Jeez, publishing 4 chapters in one day is tough. Anyways see ya next time.