11.5. Dorms

AllMight: Yes, I want you Izuku Midoriya to inherit my quirk, One for All.

Izuku: WHAT!

AllMight: I am pretty sure Hisashi already told you story of our powers right.

Izuku: That's right

AllMight: Then you also know power of my quirk. So I will ask again. Will you accept One for All?

Izuku: I am sorry, but I can't.

Hisashi: What do you mean kid?

Izuku: Like it or not, you are still no.1 hero and symbol of peace AllMight. If I would take your power, that would end and I can't let that happen. Atleast not now.

AllMight: If that is what you are worried about, you don't have to be. OFA has ability to leave trace of its power in previous wielder, so even if you would take it, I should be capable to do my job for atleast 5 or 6 more years if I won't push it.

Izuku: Are you sure about this?

AllMight: Yes, I was watching you Izuku. I saw your bravery and determination. I believe you are worthy of my power.

Izuku: AllMight, I feel honored, but if it's allright, then I would like to take your power when I will be second year. Would it be acceptable?

AllMight: I suppose you can, but why?

Izuku: Like I said, this world still needs you, so giving you as much time as possible is improtant. Also I still have to work on my own quirk and that would be difficult if I had to work with another of this caliber.

AllMight: Very well, we have a deal. Now let's get over with this remaining paperwork for your transfer into dorms.

Once we dealt with paperwork AllMight finally left to meet other families.

Time skip to friday

We were all standing before our new school dorms.

Aizawa: Now then, everybody is here. Giving what has happened, I am glad we were able to get class 1-A back together.

Sero: So we got move on into campus.

Mina: It was alot of convincing for my parents.

Jiro: Yeah, I was concerned about mine too.

Asui: We are glad to see teachers are here too.

Uraraka: Yeah, those guys on press conference looked pretty upset with you.

Aizawa: I was suprised as well. However that is not important right now. Now, I will explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. Before that however I need to talk about something. I am sure you haven't forgot about provisional hero licences you were supposed to get during camp.

Denki: Ow yeah, that was why we were there.

Momo: It totally slipped my mind after everything that happened.

Aizawa: I just need to set straight this, we lost alot of time of your training becouse of that attack, which means you will have to work harder to make up for that lost time. Are we clear?

1-A: Yes sir!

Aizawa: Good, now come inside.

We all got inside and were stunned how great our new home looked like.

Aizawa: Each school dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, boys are on left. Entire first floor is common area, there you will find your kitchen, baths ect. Living quarters start from 2nd floor, 4 girls and 4 boys on each floor. Everyone has their own room where you already have your things. Here are your room assignments.