7.5. Winner

Midnight: Bakugo, are you still capable of battle?

Bakugo: YES!

Izuku: Now that's better. This is Bakugo I know and who I want to defeat.

I canceled „Pressure" to let Bakugo move and we stood now before eachother.

Izuku: Now give it all you've got.

Bakugo nodded and tryed to punch me with left hook, but I avoided it and punched him into guts with 5 body enhancers on my right hand. This made him fly on edge, but he managed to gain balance. I combined now 8 body enhancers and got to him. Bakugo tryed to uppercut me when I got closer but I countered him and punched him into face. This time I send him flying out of ring into the wall, knocking him out.

Izuku: (You gave it your all Bakugo, now I can call myself a HERO.)

Mic: THERE YOU HAVE IT PEOPLE, IZUKU MIDORIYA IS WINNER OF THIS YEARS U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!

Whole stadium started cheering for me.

1 hour later

Midnight: Our first years completed all events for this years U.A. Sports festival. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the award ceremony.

When Midnight said it, 3 steps came from the ground. Todoroki was on lowest, Bakugo was on second and I was on top. Funny thing was that Bakugo was going nuts since I K.O.'d him, so they had to chain him up to pillar on his step.

Midnight: Ofcourse there is only one hero worthy of giving out these awards.

???: HAHAHA, CITIZENS I AM HERE!

We all looked up to see AllMight jumping in front of us and crowd started cheering.

Midnight: Now AllMight, would you start presentation?

AllMight approached Todoroki with bronze medal.

AllMight: Young Todoroki, congratulations. I suppose there was reason why you used your left side only once.

Shoto: During our fight, Midoriya opened my eyes. You seem to know eachother, so tell me. Was he always so helpful?

AllMight: Trust me when I say I would like to know answer to that question too.

AllMight then hugged Todoroki, but I could see that under his smile was face full of regret.

Izuku: („I am sorry for everything." Hmm)

AllMight walked up to Bakugo and put silver medal around his neck, eventho he was struggeling.

AllMight: Young Bakugo, congratulations to second place. You shown incredible tactical skill today.

This time was no hugging, but I could understand it since this was Bakugo. AllMight then stepped in front of me.

AllMight: Young Midoriya, I congratulate you to your victory. You shown today everyone including myself that being hero isn't about our powers, but about how we use them. Here is your medal.

AllMight then put golden medal around my neck. He hesitated for moment if he should hug me or not, but in the end he hugged me and whispered.

AllMight: I really ment it. You have true potential of hero and I apologize for not seing it sooner young man.

AllMight loud: HERE THEY ARE, THE WINNERS OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL, BUT LISTEN CLOSELY. ANY OF YOU FIRST YEARS COULD ENDED UP STANDING ON THESE STEPS. LEARN FROM TODAY. YOU CHALLENGED EACHOTHER, PUSHED EACHOTHER TO YOUR LIMITS AND CAME CLOSER TO YOUR DREAMS OF BECOMMING THE PROS. I BELIEVE THAT THIS GENERATION OF HEROES IS MOST PROMISING ONE YET, SO I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY! YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE WORDS ARE!

Stadium: PLUS ULTRA!

Next day

After Sports festival, I realized I haven't seen Iida anywhere. Uraraka told me his brother was in hospital so he had to leave. Despite that, we were celebrating end of sports festival and my victory. However in middle of math class Aizawa came in.

Aizawa: Midoriya, principal Nezu would like to talk with you.

Izuku: (WHAT! Have I done something?) Can I know why?

Aizawa: I don't know. Come with me.

With that I left classroom and knocked on principals doors.

Nezu: Come in!

Izuku: Good afternoon sir, did something happened?

Nezu: I want to talk with you about your father.

Izuku: (OW FUCK, DON'T TELL ME HE SOMEHOW FIGURED IT OUT!) What about him?

Nezu: I have strong feeling that your father is villain known as All For One.

Izuku: Never heard that name.

Nezu: I think you did, after all your quirks are really similar and I am aware that you are his blood child.

Izuku: So what?

Nezu: Listen Izuku, even if your father is indeed All For One, I just wanted to tell you we won't go after him.

Izuku: What do you mean by that?

Nezu: The fact that you have his quirk is proof that he is no longer a threat, which means that there is no reason to hunt him down. All I want from you to tell me if I am correct or not. Your response won't have any effect on this matter.

Izuku: (Should I tell him. I know that he was smart but this is amazing. But really, what if this is a trap. Ughhh) How can I know you just want my confession and send him into prison?

Nezu: That is valid point. I can't blame you for having these thoughts but I can assure you that I am telling you the truth. If your father is indeed AFO, that is only making things easier for us since we won't have to worry about him anymore.

Izuku: (I guess that he has cameras everywhere around, so I basically blown it before. That means there is only way of confession.) Allright, you are correct, my father is AFO and he gave his quirk to me.

Nezu: Very well, we shall not interfere into this matter anymore.

Izuku: Thank you principal.

Nezu: I want to aks you one more question before you go.

Izuku: Yes?

Nezu: You look especially angry when it comes to AllMight. I would like to know why. I was told he was taking care of you for years after AFO was arrested.

Izuku: Taking care isn't what I would call it. If I tell you why, you must swear to me that this comversation will stay just between us.

Nezu: You have my word, now explain.

I told Nezu all about how AllMight was abusing me since I was a kid and how he was making mine and mom's life living hell. When I was done, Nezu had absolutely shocked expression.

Nezu: I can't believe this. AllMight doing such thing to a child.

Izuku: Yeah, but I have evidences at home. I honestly don't care if you believe me, but I know what he is capable of. That's why I hate AllMight so much.

Nezu: He will get it once I will see him.

Izuku: Nezu, you swore that you will keep this just between us. Which means you can't tell even AllMight. I know you mean well, but I want it this way. So please let it go.

Nezu: You are really strong one Midoriya, very well, I won't say anything. You can go now.

Izuku: Thank you principal.

And another part finished. Till next time