11.3. Vanguard Invasion

Time skip to next night

Next day was pretty much same as yesterday. We woke up and went to training grounds. There we just continued with our exercises from yesterday. I have to say it was hilarious to see Sato, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Denki in such broken state, becouse of their additional lessons due to their failiure at exams. Me and Shizumi continued with our training and after dinner came event we were all looking forward, test of courage.

Mandalay explained to us that class 1-B will be hiding on road we will have to go to scare us, while we will have to callect some things with our names and bring it back to camp. I was laughting so hard when Mina and Denki started yelling about how much they are looking forward to it, just to get it ruined by Aizawa who reminded them of their bonus lessons. It looked so funny when Aizawa was dragging my five classmates away. Anyways now 10 of my classmates were already on road, while me, Iida, Ojiro, Mineta and Koda were waiting for our turns with Pussycats.

Mineta: Man, this is taking so long.

Suddenly my „Sence Presence" kicked in. I noticed that Mandalay sniffed abit.

Mandalay: Can you smell it?

Ojiro: Yeah, smoke. Maybe forest fire?

Iida: It's comming from woods. Wait, why is that smoke purple?

Izuku: I don't kn-

Before I finished my sentence we could hear Pixie-Bob scream.

Mandalay: Pixie-Bob!

???: Now, first let's get rid of these annoyng cats.

We looked to direction where Pixie-Bob floated and could see her now pinned on ground by someone in orange jacket and unnaturally big lips. Next to him was standing someone who could be best described as cheap rip-off of Raphaelo from ninja turtles.

Mineta: Noway, I thought this place was supposed to be secret. So what the hell are villains doing here!

Mandalay: This is bad.

Mandalay tel.: EVERYONE, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY TWO VILLAINS. ALL OF YOU GO BACK ON CAMPUS, MORE VILLAINS COULD BE AROUND SO STAY ON GUARD.

???: Hello there U.A. students. We are Vanguard Action Squad from League of Villains. My name is Spinner.

???: And I am Magne. Now, why shouldn't I crush this kitty's head. It would be so easy, how about it dear?

Tiger: YOU GET AWAY FROM HER!

Spinner: Now, now calm down Meg, you too Tiger. If we are deciding who should die, we must be careful to stay by Stain's principles.

Iida: Stain, so you are those followers of his.

Spinner: That's us, at your service. But wait, I recognize you four-eyes, you are one of those brats who attacked Stain. Looks like I will have to fini-

I used „Pressure" on both villains becouse Spinner already said who send them and I was getting bored by his monologue.

Spinner: What is going on!

Izuku: I am tired of your stupid monologue and not to brag but you ain't finishing shit you cheap copy of ninja turtle.

Spinner: What did you call me you brat!

I came closer to heal Pixie-Bob and looked at two villains with cold stare.

Izuku: Now, you are going to answer some questions.

Spinner: Like we will tell you.

Izuku: Fine, let's do it this way. I am giving you count to 3, if you won't start talking, I will have to resort to violence. Now, 1.