14.1. Little Angel

Time skip 5 days

Next few days after we arrested Overhaul me, AllMight and police raided Shie Hassaikai hideout to arrest remaining members. We were in luck and arrested all remaining members of Eight Bullets. Some of them had interesting quirks as their already locked up friends, so I took them. Aside from them we also arrested around 80 another members, who sadly for me didn't posses any good quirk. However this was more than enought to push my arsenal to 41 quirks.

Genetic

Morph

Cremation

Compress

Pressure

Scale armor

14 body enhancers

Pain nullification

Keen eye

Earth manipulation

Air manipulation

Power absorption

Water element

Confession

Overhaul

Vitality Stealing

Mimicry – I can transfer my body and mind into nonliving objects

Larceny- I can take any object from my target and bring them into my hands. Great for immobilizing armed enemies.

Barrier – I can make telekinetic barrier around myself. It's really hard to break, but it can only manifest around me, however I can decide size of it.

Sloshed – Any person of my choosing in close area will fall into state similiar to inebriation, making them loose sence of balance and so on.

Liar

Sence presence

Adrenaline

Reflex

Ultra Regeneration

Steel Bones

Sence Danger

Shock absorbtion

Also whole Shie Hassaikai thing got noticed by media. Eventho they were giving credit to AllMight, he managed to suprise everyone including me by telling that most of the job was mine doing and not his. Altho he did say that work study will give me some oppotrunity for recognition by society before gradiation. Bad thing was that media wouldn't stop following me wherever I went, which made patrols for missing Hassaikai members alot tougher. I became also quite famous around U.A., which wasn't suprising. Shizumi and rest of my classmates ofcourse wanted to hear all details since I never told them about investigation so filled them in.

Aside from that I also thought about Eri. So I made up my mind and decided to visit her to hospital detectiv Tsukauchi told me about.

Now in Musutafu hospital

When I finally arrived to hospital I asked doctor who was taking care of Eri about her condition. He told me that she has numerous scars on her arms, but aside that she doesn't seem to be injured, but they can't let her out becouse she has problem with control of her quirk, but I already knew that thanks to Overhaul and I also knew how dangerous it is, but I got idea how to help her with that. I decided to talk with doctor about my idea after I will see Eri, so I asked him for permission. He gave me permission and I opened door to Eri's room, where she was sitting on her bed.