[2] Friends?

@TubboLive liked your post

Was what it said on Y/N's screen, as she stared at it in awe. She never thought that this kind of thing would actually happen.

All her tiredness washing away from the excitement, she decided to hop on twitch and stream. Today Y/N decided to play Among Us, the most popular game at the time. She watched as the viewers flooded in, stopping at her usual, around 2000. "Hey everyone!" She said excitedly as she began to play in the public servers. Y/N wasn't the best detective as a crew mate in the game, but she was an excellent imposter that was great at trickery. She loved being the imposter, and had great luck that day, getting it 5 times, and winning 4 of them. At the end of the stream, she was very proud. "Oh, I should raid someone!" she said out loud to her stream, as she looked for someone to raid. When she saw that Tubbo was streaming among us, she decided to raid him as a little thank you for liking her post. She stayed in his stream for a little while, but then left to do her homework from the day before. She noticed that his mood still seemed a little down, but it was already much better than yesterday. She smiled a little as she clicked off.

While Y/N was doing her school work and eating some snacks, her phone dinged with some new notifications. Assuming it was one of her friends, she picked it up, and was shocked to see it was a Twitter dm.

Twitter
@TubboLive

@TubboLive
Thanks Y/N, that actually
means a lot, more than
you know.
And thank you for the
raid earlier!! :)

Y/N jaw dropped once again. THE Tubbo saw her message. She felt so good about herself knowing that she actually made a positive difference in someone's day.

~~~time skip- later that evening~~~

Twitter
Y/N
@(y/n)islost
Going to be streaming my speed run (take 2) in a few minutes!! Make sure to tune in ;D

And with that she started up both Minecraft and Twitch.
"Hey everyone," she said as people started tuning in. "I'm going to be trying another speed run today! Hopefully it goes better than yesterday, with a lot less raging." She said as she laughed.

When she spawned into the game, she immediately started going through her regular speed running routine: punching trees, going in caves and collecting stone and iron, and then looking for a lava pool. About 7 minutes in, she found one.
[Y/N has made the advancement: Hot Stuff]
She made the nether portal quickly and hopped in, eating bread as it loaded.
She didn't spawn on the fortress like she'd seen Illumina and Dream be lucky enough to happen, but she spawned in sight of it, which was good enough for her. She quickly bridged across a lava lake and entered the fortress.
[Y/N has made the advancement: In Terrible Fortress]
She explored the fortress as quickly as she could, searching for a blaze spawner. Finding it, she killed about 12 blaze, collecting 7 rods. Wasting no time, she heading right back to the portal and stepped through.

~~~time skip: 10 minutes~~~

Y/N finally made found the portal room in the end fortress and stepped through it.
[Y/N has made the advancement: The End?]
Speed-bridging from the obsidian platform to the end, she pulled out her bow and began shooting at the end crystals, careful not to look at any of the endermen to avoid making them angry. It took a few minutes, but she did it with ease, as she had done this many times before.
Once she had shot all the crystals, the dragon came down and she began to hit it.
Eventually, she killed the dragon with a bed explosion.

[Y/N made the advancement: free the end]

"Yes!" She cheered, checking the timer as she stepped into the final portal. 29:31, just a few minutes short of beating Dream's world record. "Not quite the record today, guys." She said to her chat, smiling, "but that's honestly okay! It was a lot of fun." She said, looking at the chat. Instead of the usual GG or POG messages, she saw something different. Her chat was spammed with TUBBOOO!!
"Tubbo?" She said, confused, "what about them?" she asked, reading the chat once more. She found out that he was watching the stream and had something. "Oh wow, where?" she said while scrolling up, trying to find the message. She found a single "POGCHAMP!!" from him and started laughing. "Thanks," she said, and ended the stream.

Twitter

@tubbolive
That was actually amazing!
@(y/n)islost
Wow tysm!!
@tubbolive
Want to teach me?
@(y/n)is lost
Does this mean... friends? 😌

Y/N was shocked at what just happened.

Minecraft collab with Tubbo_?