[3] The Collab of the Century

In this chapter, we coded it so that Y/N and Tubbo have a collab. This was insane. Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only 2% of readers have actually upvoted my story. If you like this chapter, give it a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Now, enjoy the story.

Twitter

Y/N
@(y/n)islost
Posting an amazing collab with a surprise guest later! I'm excited beyond words! Be prepared!
Liked by: @tubbolive and 1402 others
Comments
@user14: no way!! Who could it be?
@user77: did @tubbolive seriously like this? Could this mean...?
@user660: I'm so excited!!
and 84 others

After seeing all the excited comments, Y/N became 10x more excited herself. She still couldn't believe she was doing a collab with someone she was a fan of. Like many other fans, Y/N had watched Minecraft youtubers for so long that it felt like she knew them, like they were her friends. Of course, they didn't know who she was. But now, someone did. Thinking about the subject, she texted Tubbo.

@(y/n)islost
hey, can we maybe play a little game off camera so it's less awkward on stream? So it's not like us playing for the first time? 🥺👍✨

@tubbolive
Sure! Bed wars? 😁

And it was that easy. 5 minutes later Y/N was in a discord call with the one and only Toby.

📞
The Real Tubbo
12:10

"Tubbo?" Y/N says.
"That's me!" He replies.
"Hi omg."
"Hi?" He says, giggling.
"Dude, this is awesome. I'm just wondering, how did you find my stream anyway?"
"Your streams? I just wanted to know who raided me, that's all. I was surprised you were so good at Minecraft!"
"Aweee ty"

Y/N and Toby played Minecraft for over an hour, surprised at how well they got along. While they were chatting, they also succeeded at absolutely destroying everyone else at bed wars.

"Woohoo!" they both cheered.
"That was a lot of fun." Y/N said.
"Yeah!"
"Well I guess we'll talk later then."
"Byeeee."

Twitter

Y/N
@(y/n)islost
Watch me speed run Minecraft with @tubbolive!
www.twitch.tv/(y/n)islost
Liked by: @tubbolive and 1896 others

And with that, she started up the stream and called Tubbo again. "Hi chat!" She said. "Say hi Tubbo!" "Hiiii!" Y/N read the chat, laughing as they were all freaking out. She noticed that she had over 8000 viewers, wayyy more than usual. She felt a little stage fright as she started up Minecraft.

Her and Tubbo spawned in an oak forest. They got right to work, chopping down trees and exploring caves. Y/N explained many things to him along the way, as he never really had done a speed run. They chatted as they searched for a lava pool.

"Can you teach me how to build the portal so fast?" he asked.
"Sure." Y/N replies, explaining to him how you needed one water bucket, and how to make the L shape on one side and place two blocks on the other. She let him place the lava buckets, and he figured it out pretty quickly.
[Tubbo has made the advancement: Hot stuff]
And with that, the two of them went to the Nether.

"Watch out!" Y/N said, right as Tubbo walked right off a cliff and fell into lava. She sat there laughing her head off as he slowly burned to death.
[Tubbo_ tried to swim in lava]
She laughed even harder, and heading back to the overworld to help him find his way back.

~~time skip: 20 minutes~~

They had eventually regrouped, found the Nether Fortress, killed all the Blaze they needed, and headed back through the portal. Y/N showed Tubbo how to use the Eyes of Ender, and they headed to the end fortress.

When they got to the portal room, they set up a bed, just in case someone died (particularly Tubbo) and they stepped into the End.

[Tubbo_ has made the advancement: the End?]
[Y/N had made the advancement: the End?]

Y/N made a bridge across to the end, and proceeded to teach him how to aim and hit the End crystals at the top of the towers. She showed him how, when they were done that, the dragon would come down from time to time, allowing them to hit hit. The taught him how hitting it in the head dealt a lot more damage, and how to use bed explosions to kill it. She let him get the kill so he could earn the achievement for the first time.

[Tubbo_ has made the advancement: free the End]

They both gave out whoops and cheers as they stepped into the final portal. Y/N smiled as she saw that the chat was full of POG and the POG emote. "That was fun, wasn't it guys?" She said, asking both the chat and Tubbo. "Yeah! We have to do that again sometimes!" He said. "Did we beat the world record?" He asked. Y/N checked their time, and saw that it was 51:27. "No, not quite." She said, laughing.

Here is your reminder from myself to give the story a vote before you go!