Epilogue

4 years later

"Tommy! Tubbo!" Y/N said, flinging herself into their arms at the airport. After enjoying the hug, she gave hugs to everyone else that was there: Dream, Wilbur, Niki, George and Sapnap again. The 8 of them reunited.

Over the years, their bonds had only become stronger. The eight of them made it a tradition to meet up at Christmas time in England, and they all looked forward to it every single year.

"Happy 21th birthday Tubbs!" Y/N said, hugging him again.

21 years old. Holy shit. They were all getting so old. Y/N had turned 19 a few months before, and Tommy would turn 21 in April. Wilbur had also recently turned 28, literally so old, the same age as George. Dream was 25, Sapnap was 23, and Niki had just turned 22. Everyone was aging, some better than others.

On their Christmas weekend, they did the same activities that they had made a tradition the first year: the Christmas carnival, ice skating, the arcade, and a mountain hike. Every year they seemed to enjoy the same activities more and more.

And as it did every year, their reunion came to an end. They said goodbye at the airport, and they texted, talked, and streamed together every day until they saw each other again.

~ <3 ~

I hope I did the ending justice 🥺 this book has come to an end and it was adorable :D

Thank you for everyone who has been voting on all my chapters, don't forget this one!! <3