[5] Pogtopia

A few days later
Y/N sat on twitch, watching Wilbur's livestream, as it was finally Election Day on the Dream SMP. She of course voted pog2020 (as anyone with common sense would) but she had been torn between that and coconut party, seeing that Nihachu is literally the nicest most genuine person she'd ever talked to. She hadn't been invited to the Dream SMP, but she didn't mind. Y/N didn't feel like it was her place yet, and she certainly didn't want to intrude on their thing. She wasn't some clout chaser. She watched her PC as Wilbur took a step up to the podium. She watched as he announced that pog2020 had won the popular vote. She also watched, pained, as Wilbur announced that unfortunately, the combined parties of swag2020 and jschlatt won by 1%. She watched as jschlatt removed the citizenship of Wilbur and Tommy, forcing them to run, and as Tubbo was stuck in the middle, torn away from his best friends.

She knew it was all acting of course, but it was still hard to watch, knowing that they were still real people.

"We need to run, Wilbur." Tommy said, and she watched as he stole Fundy's horse, and they headed into the woods, leaving their beloved Tubbo, Niki, and ender chests behind.

She checked Twitter, and saw something surprising.

Technoblade 🐷
@Technothepig
@wilbursoot @tommyinnit so I heard you guys might need some assistance

And it was then that she knew, that this would be the collab of the century.

She watched Techno be invited to the SMP, and be taken to Wilbur and Tommy's base. She saw mentions in the chat of him being a spy, but she trusted him, for now.

Y/N decided to switch to Tommy's stream to see what was going on from his perspective, and she saw him talking to the chat about calling in a friend of his own. Y/N racked her brain. Which friend? Was he going to rescue Tubbo? Nihachu? Invite someone else on? And that was when her phone started buzzing.

📞
Incoming call:
The Child
00:01

"Y/N," Tommy said. "I think it's time that you joined the Dream SMP."

A smile spread slowly across her face as Tommy hung up. He sent her the IP address of the server, and as she loaded up Minecraft, she tweeted about it.

Y/N
@(y/n)islost
Time to show 'manberg' who's boss
twitch.tv/(y/n)islost

She went to discord and joined the call, and then joined the server. She immediately heard voices.

"Y/N? Who is that?" she heard a deep voice say, and she immediately recognized it as none other than Dream.
"Hello Dream." she said, ominously.
"Aaaand that's a child." He replied. "Seriously, what's with you people and inviting children onto my server? Tommy is more than enough to handle."
Y/N sighed. "You shouldn't underestimate me, you know."
"That's right," Tommy chimed in. "She's going to beat your speed running record one day."
"That day will be tomorrow, actually." Y/N replies. "That's the plan."
She could hear Dream starting to wheeze.
"You. A-a little girl!" He said in between laughs. "How old are you anyway?"
"14." Y/N replied.
"Fourteen?!" and he kept on laughing. "I'm literally 7 years older than you! There's NO way."
While Dream was so distracted, and his friends were also being distracted by him, Tommy and Techno had headed to spawn to pick up Y/N, while Wilbur stayed at the base in the ravine. Tommy handed Y/N some iron armour and a precious diamond axe. A slow smile spread across her face again, and she typed to Tommy in chat, trying to be subtle.

Y/N whispers to TommyInnit: where is dream?
TommyInnit whispers to Y/N: in the white house.
Y/N whispers to Technoblade: ready to kill the green boy?
Technoblade whispers to Y/N: let's go.

Still hearing Dream distracted and sounding like a tea kettle, the trio snuck into 'manburg'. They crept behind buildings, and they could see Dream's gamer tag in the white building. They dug a secret tunnel under ground and they lined themselves up so they were just below Dream.

"You've gone quiet." Dream said, finally finished his laughing fit.
'I wonder why...' Y/N thought to herself, but instead responded with "Just imagining beating the speedrun record."

And with that, she dug the block above her, landing her directly behind Dream. She jumped and swung her axe, getting a critical hit on him.
"What the-" she heard him say on the call as his character in game turned around.
"Hi!" she said tauntingly, as she hit him with her axe another time, leaving him very low. In just a few seconds, she analyzed the situation. She knew that Dream hadn't been doing much, and that while he was having his laughing fit, he probably hadn't been eating food, leaving her to deduce that he was probably missing at least one hunger, meaning that he wouldn't regenerate unless he ate. He of course knew that he didn't have a chance to eat, because she would just kill him. Y/N could also tell that two crits with a diamond axe would leave him low, telling her that she could probably finish him off with one hit. One hit. That was all she needed. But she knew that Dream was also a very good PvP player. He immediately whipped his character around, pulled out his sword, and crouched to shield. Y/N knew that Dream was more skilled than her, though she'd never admit that out loud, but she knew in this situation she had taken the upper hand using the element of surprise. She swung her axe again, but as she had her shield down, Dream struck her character with his sword, dealing much damage. One hit. One hit. Y/N kept telling herself in her head, determined to prove to the smp that she was a force to be reckoned with. And with that, she bolted around Dream, and struck his side with her axe, and watched with a grin of satisfaction as he died with a poof and she picked up all his stuff.

[Dream was slain by (y/n)islost]

Y/N listened to the call as she hear gasps from various members of the SMP.
"WHAT! WHAAATT!" she heard Dream say. Techno and Tommy dug up to her and started crouching up and down and punching the air in celebration. She heard laughs from some and shock from others. She unmuted herself and said with a smile:

"Dream got beaten by a 'little girl'."