[10] Departure

Y/N couldn't wipe the huge grin off her face as she took the bus to the mall. The plan to meet with Tubbo had been perfectly laid out. Tommy had texted him and said that he was going to visit him for his birthday, and of course Toby was overjoyed. However, he didn't know that it wouldn't be just Tommy, but every single one of his friends. Y/N couldn't wait to see his reaction.

On top of that, the other friends were putting together a Secret Santa to do on the night before they meet him. So Dream, the dad of the group, arranged it. Y/N was given the task to buy a present for Tommy, and she was glad. He was one of her best friends, and she knew him well.

So there she was, in the bus to the mall to buy presents, smiling like an idiot.
When she got to the mall, she headed to a stuffed animal store. She knew they had a little Minecraft section, and she bought Tubbo an adorable little bee plushie that she thought was so perfect.

^^picture of the bee plushie <3

While she was looking around the mall she came across a custom t-shirt store and decided to get them both custom hoodies. Y/N got Tubbo a yellow hoodie with a bee in a boat on it, in reference to his tubboat and his obsession with bees.
For Tommy, she chose a red hoodie with the Coca Cola logo on it, in reference to how he always drank cokes on stream.
She was overjoyed and felt like she had made amazing choices.
Below are pictures of the two hoodies.

Deciding to get one more thing for Tommy, she went into a book store and got him the "Beginners guide to Minecraft" as a joke, but she also got him the Hamilton soundtrack CD (both of their favourite musical) to make up for the troll

^^beginners handbook picture lol

Content with her *amazing* gift choices, she took the bus back home. As soon as she got back to her room, her phone rang.

📞
Bathtubs 🛁
00:02

"Hey Tubbo!" She said, answering his call. Tubbo was her best friend, but she had felt nervous talking to him recently as she didn't want to spoil the surprise of them coming.
"Heyy!" he replied. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to stream some among us with the gang again?" He asked.
Y/N agreed, and logged onto the discord group call. Coincidentally, it was the whole surprise gang: Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, Dream, Sapnap, George, Y/N, and of course, Tubbo.
"Hi everyone!" She said as she joined, and was greeted by the chorus of 'hi!' and 'hello Y/N!'.

~~time skip: 2 hours~~

It was about 6 pm at Y/Ns, but it was 11pm over in England, and all of the British people started signing off, as they didn't want to be too tired for tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the 22nd, the day that they were all meeting before heading down to Tubbo's place. They were all hyped.

Y/N left the call and started packing for her flight. Her flight to Florida was 8pm that night, and she would get there at about 11:30 pm. From there Dream was going to pick her up. Their second flight, to London, was at 1 am, meaning that after the 10 hour flight they would get there at 3 pm (London time).

Excited didn't describe how Y/N was feeling. She was over the moon, and couldn't wait.

Give it a vote if you are enjoying the story so far!!