PROLOGUE:The Red Sea and Poison butterfly

"They say sometimes you have to become a monster     
                             to beat other monsters."

                                            -From the First Water Pillar

Takes Place after the Ginal Selection and only Giyuu remains.

Giyuu's POV (age:13)

I lost my Tsutako-nee, Sabito and Makomo at that point I started to lose my emotions and feelings that my heart and mind felt like a calm river that no matter what hits me it doesn't make me angry, happy, sad or anything. My sensei taught to be always be calm and never waver and if I fall get my ass back up and fight. "Be calm like the suface of the water. The water is flexible in any situations. Water has no form that's why it can be anything. Pour water in the cup it becomes the cup." That's what he said to me if I want to become a pillar and a human who can take on 2 upper moons alone.
       As I went to the market I saw the sea, sensei said this town is near the ocean me and my friends would go here to see the sunset. I explore through the sand to see the sun as it sets then as it was night I went back without fear ot anything.
   I went back to the woods to train more with Urokodaki sensei since it will take a while to make my sword so I spent my time to master the ten forms so I can make my own. I took a break for a while I thought I have only been in the training area and never on the different parts of the mountain I walked for a few minutes then I saw a cave that says do not enter and I remember that sensei said that "if you were to go to the cave here do not go in it and open the book," he said that it was not suppose to be here and should never existed. My curiosity however go the best of me and I went inside and see that there were old scripture of the water breathing it looks like it was made by the first water pillar. I turn to the desk to see a book and says Forbidden Water Form. I got shocked to see that there were more than ten forms.
   As I open the book it suddenly summoned red water, it's not blood nor water it was a mixture of both then a voice whispered to my ear "The only way to beat demons is to become one." Then out of nowhere sensei closed the book and all the red water were gone. Sensei suddenly shouted at me for letting my curiosty beat me. Then suddenly he kneels down to my level and I know he was crying, but I still hold my cold and expressionless face. He the said, "do you want to know why I told the three of you to stay away from this place and never told you the directions?" I answered, "No." He told me that "the first water pillar later regretted exiling the sun breather and realize that he's breath is the only way to beat Muzan. So in secret he spent years training for this form and only accomplish to make the colour of the water change though it was more than that you see it makes the user 10x stronger and the price is the user's humanity." I usually get scared by this but now I have to kill all demons even if it was me vs Muzan alone. He continues "As I said the user loses their humanity as they slowly become a demon who will always fight other demons. And they will never feel again. No matter what." Then the day came where my sword finally came to me. They say the colour change base on the user. I hold the sword as it turns a pure blue blade then for a second it turned to red then back to blue. The swordsmith, sensei and I were shock by this since it only changes once. "Your not a sun or flame user so why is it red?" Sensei then answered "The fact is we keep it secret to all since it's still unknown. Is that okay with you?" He nodded.

The time of Giyuu's finding the Red sea is the same time of shinobu's pov

Shinobu's POV

After the Final Selection I saw that there were only 3 of us me, Kanae-nee san and a boy with blue eyes, raven and a cold expressionless face I remember that he was with 2 other people. He was smiling with them as well. I'm guessing he lost them as well.
My sister and I are the only one left since our parents were killed by the fucking demons. So we ran and ran, eventually we met someone who trained us in the breaths of Flower however I could never do it because I lacked strenght. However my teacher said if you can't decapitate them then find other ways to kill them then an idea came to me. I ask if me and my sister could gather herbs for something, she agreed. So we gathered all the herbs including wisteria. I ask my teacher if she knows any thing to make poison to kill demons. Fortunatley she knows so she taught me how to make posion for demons, and come up my own breathing since I can only poison demons. The next morning I change my style to a pierce instead of a slash which surprised Kane-nee, since she didn't knew about it however she still managed to defeat me due to her strength. Our sensei however praised me that I made my own style and that if it had poison I would've won, I bowed my head as I was smiling underneath. "I know your smiling under their Shinobu." I got shocked because our sensei knew and my sister was also commending me. I was so happy I really wish that the three of us were to just be together. At night I practice and master the new breathing form. My sensei cam up to me, "Shinobu what are is the name of your form?" I answered, "the um etto insect breathing, I guess."
She smiled, "That's a fitting name for it since insects have poison in them." "And someone small." Then I looked to my sister with a angry look in my face. "Ara~ara Shinobu and Kane. Both of you come to my room." We nodded. We went in, we ask "Sensei, why are we here?" She smiled at us with tears. We were shock to see that because we have only see her smile throughout our training. She broughy out hairclips in in the shape of a butterfly 2 in the color of pink and another was purple we took them and attach them to our hairs. "Arigato sensei thank you for giving us a life and a reason to fight!" we say in unison and hug our teacher and spent the night together.

5 Years Later

Giyuu's POV

It has been years since the red water came to me I learned many things about it. It has no form meaning it isn't a attacking or defensive but a switch of breath. It makes the users blade and eyes pure red but not as the sun but as a red sea. So I just named it Zero form Red sea. In the years I created 5 moves 11th form Dead calm or Lull, 12th form Tsunami, 13th form Bermuda Sea, 14th form Deep Sea Trench and the 15th form is the most dangerous one cause this may put the user in a coma named Sea King Leviathan.
       New mission today again I got paired with Kocho
'goddamn it why can't I do it alone.' I thought.
"Tomioka-san" I heard her but I ignore her she keeps calling my name till she said, "That's why nobody likes you." I twitch and said "I'm not dislike by people." she laughs at my statement and countered me "I feel bad for you haven't realize that your hated." Ok now she's getting to my nerve and said, "Let's just get this over with