CH 4 Faked Mission

"Deceit is a very powerful weapon. That can kill the strongest."
- My own quote

Shinobu's POV

I'm really surprised that this mission is needed for four pillars is really the mission that hard? It may be that the master wants to know how Hanzo and Shiro deals with four lower moons. I know tomioka-san can deal with four demon moons. So why will they send four pillars. Something's off. "Tomioka-san. Don't you think that the mission is too easy for four pillars?" He only gave me a nod. "I expect for you to answer Tomioka-san. This why nobody likes you." Heh. I know this will get him to answer me he'll say 'I'm not disliked by anyone.' I was given a silence response, now I'm pretty pissed he didn't even answer me! "Tomioka-san you have to socialise
with people or no one will like you." He FINALLY answered, "Kocho don't you like me?" A blush went up to my face and looked away from him. "I HATE YOU!"

???? POV

Looks like they really did send four pillars just as planned now time to kill them while they don't know a thing. Hehe. This will be fun. Won't you say Lower moon 3 and 2. We only use 4, 5, ,6 ,and 1 to be our bait to kill the pillars. As much as we hate agreeing with each other we have to kill the pillars to be upper moons. He said that we can be part of the upper moons of eat the pillars, since they give out immense strength. That can bring us to the upper moons. From what I heard there can be more than 6 upper moons. So us six decided to work together and bring down many Slayers and lure some of the Pillars out.
By the looks of it the two people with masks looks like they are pillars but they just turned into one. But a pillar is a pillar. Our plan is to make them tired then that's when we'll strike. They won't expect most all lower moons to attack so that's when we'll strike.

Giyuu's POV

Shinobu's right there's something off about this we have been fighting demons since we went a bit further. Not only that the demons slowly gets more powerful and increasing in numbers. There has to be someone controlling them. That shouldn't be possible cause they don't work together. But if you cut the possibilities it only leads to that or there is a greater threat here where a demon has blood arts of controlling other demons, it may seem like it. (Sigh)
We'll just find it ourselves.

|
Timeskip (2 hours later)
|

Still Giyuu's POV

It has been I think two hours since we got here Kocho is fine for now probably can still fight for at least 3 hours. The problem is how much poison does Kocho have left, poison is not forever.Hanzo and Shiro since they are the ones prioritised in this mission they doing so much work. Although they don't seem tired at all. I guess being a Shinobi like Uzui-san makes them an exception to stamina. "Kocho how much more of that poison do you have?"
I asked in concern cause I know that she used it so many times in the last two hours fighting. "Ara? Tomioka-san worrying about me?" I looked at her saying 'No-shit' but deep down I really do care. 'Wait what when did I care for an annoying insect?' I thought to myself. "Gomen Tomioka-san I never thought of you the cold hearted will care hehe! I have enough for 20 demons left" Okay that's good but I have a feeling Kocho will need more poison. "Hanzo, Shiro you two good?" They replied with a smile and readied weapons.
           I saw someone familiar in the brink of death. Red hair, hanafuda earings, and a checkerboard haori if I'm right that's Kamado Tanjiro and I look above seeing her sister Kamado Nezuko tied. and piercing her skin. The two siblings I knew them 2 years ago. Tried to kill Nezuko but something said in me to 'protect the two at all cost they will kill Muzan.' So I saved him from I'm guessing his Lower moon five. "Kocho, Shiro, Hanzo find the other lower moons and try and save people in the way."
Lower moon five looks like threw some of his attacks at me "11th form: Lull" like the calm water I cut all the threads with ease I didn't need to but there are two people I need to protect. As I cut the red threads I also cut the ones holding up Nezuko. Then in smooth flow like I cut the neck of the moon 5. Then suddenly demons looking like spiders are here I think it's his minions they attack me all at once. I dodge them all at ease, I felt bloodlust come near me and attack me from behind I dodge again. Then 5 more demons came. In total I'm fighting 10 low leveled demons. It's easy to kill them but my gut tells me there will be more. Then I felt something near me I dodged but this time I also chopped it's arm off.
When he appeared I saw 7 Lower moon, this guy power maybe close that of an Upper moon. Great 10 demons and a lower moon almost on par with the upper moons. This might take long.

Shinobu's POV

        Looks like I can see one of the Lower moons I see with little eye Moon 4. I saw his abilities before attacking him I'm guessing that her abilities is sound waves. Meaning that she sings to the slayers charming them or just kill the upright. Though I heard louder people and got my ears used to them so sad for her and good for me. I approached her from the back. "Konichiwa. The moon is lovely isn't?"
She got scared took a huge step back. She attacked with her sound waves. (Sorry there was no indication of what Lower moon 4 power is so I made it up.) I dance with graced while dodging it all those sound waves. I look at what they can do and they can kill a person in a flash. Let's end this
"Butterfly dance: Caprice" I jumped towards them and stabbed them multiple times to inject the poison. "Ah I wanted to ask you to be my friend."
I smile with a tint of bloodlust. Then I heard demons coming for me. They attacked me so I jumped towards a tree then counted to be 5 demons at the excatly 5 then went towards them stabbing them.
They were poisoned but I only have 14 poisons left. Just as my luck I saw 14 demons and saw another Lower Moon 3. This is much harder than I thought.
This mission may have bee to lure the Pillars out and take us out when were tired. This may take me to use my own blood to kill them. My blood is poisoned as well just in case I ran out and let the demons devour me, taking them out with me. A feeling of regret then came to me 'I don't want to die. I want to be Tomioka-san' I can't believe I thought of the airhead at this time. "Ara, did the demons come out of the shadows and kill a butterfly." I giggled and the demons are pissed. Nee-san, Giyuu....Really head his first name at a time like this(Sigh) let's end this.

Shiro's POV

       We obeyed Tomioka-san and looked for the two other Lower moons and by coincidence the two lower moons 1 and 6. Hanzo doesn't talk much in missions he's focused no matter what. We are ninjas we kill in silence so. "First Form:Freezing Zone" I said and spun my scythe to freeze the lower moon 6
and shattered him and use my scythe to slice the head. I saw Hanzo using "Second form:Double Shadow" that form summons a shadow a that can attack with him. They charge into the moon 1 and killed him in silence. The moon didn't react at all he was shocked that he couldn't react to that. We both felt sudden presence it was about 20 of them. This sucks cause it's continous fighting and we just defeated some a while ago and someone there as well
It appeared with the Lower moon 2 eyes. 21 vs 2 wow even we were shocked. This will take a while
"Let's cut the Last breathe From them"

*Guys The train arc will not be included in this story so Rengoku will live because he will play a big role in the future.

*Get ready we are close on revealing The power of Red sea Giyuu vs Rest of the lower moons and 44 or more lower ranked demons.

*I may not publish new chapters for a while since I have online classes and training.