CH 21 Hunt and Rescue

"The job of these slayers is not only slay demon but
protect civilians while killing demons."

Giyuu's POV

Better go faster no time must be waste. Let's go
"Ninth form: Splashing Water Flow."
All this training not only made me stronger it made me smarter as well.
He taught me, "The Ninth form is a footwork where the Slayer walks on unstable or unstable foothold. There were few who acheived the feat of walikng on air using the Ninth." It took the most time cause obviously your trying to walk on air. Though it be came helpful as I saw the town already in the distance. I saw Uzui-san and Tanjiro going at it with the Upper Six Demon. I dove right at the Demon and sliced her, or so I thought but a male demon came out and saved her. 'Two Upper Six Demons. No, they are two but one.'
"Giyuu-san! Thank you. You saved us."
Tanjiro overjoyed. "Uzui-san Tanjiro where's the two morons." Uzui nodded.
"I'm gussing they found the victims and saved them. Probably on their way here."

|
30 mins ago
|

   Inosuke's POV
I was brought to a place but only filled with women I don't get it. I can't smell Monitsu's presence anymore. So I escaped and look where the smell was last. They aren't the only one who got stronger. "Seventh form:Zone Spatial awareness." I was able to sense not obly from ground but the underground as well which felt people under it and hole was there. Naturaly I dove for it since I Inosuke cannot be stopped. I can fit to anything as long as my head fits. I enter the underground room it was filled with people and Monitsu was there too.
I try to cut it, but for cloth it fucking tough as hell. I smell an attack coming so I dodged it. It was a head and a cloth? It was the six upper moon. "You wortgless demon come fight me!!!!!" She gor mad, "What you call me pig!" I felt a tick and immediately no hesitation clash it continued but some attacks were not on me but on the victims Shit!, she might take them as hostage. So I cut Monitsu's first immediately and block the fast attack from her. 'AAAAAGHHHHH!!  If only there weren't anyone here.' I hear waking up but too occupied for that.

    Zenitsu's POV
     I woke up after hearing clashes of steel. I saw Inosuke fighting a Demon, but I saw the eyes it was an "UPPER MOON SIX!!" I screamed. "Monitsu people are in those cloth things cut them and get them out! He orders but still says my name wrong, I'm no longer the one before. Ever since the letter came in I can't be afraid. "First Form: Multi Thander and Flash." Mutliple slashes to free the victims and get them out through the ground. It was done in flash. "Inosuke hold on I'm coming." As soon as I said it Inosuke was thrown at me. Knocking as to buildings she was going to kill us until Tanjiro blocked her attack. "UGH! You Slayers are annoying! Just die all of you!" She got her whole body and tried to attack all three of us but we dodged and counter attack her. Only to find that we couldn't behaed her because of the fuckning stupid cloth. It kept going for hours we have received minor scratches but not onec did we wound her. "You can't cut me what hope do you have on killing me."
She threw me and Inosuke from different place and left Tanjiro and NEZUKO-CHAN!!! I try to get up but the throw hurts so much. I'm guessing Inosuke can't get up for a while too. But I can't give in!

      Tanjiro's POV
   Crap she threw Inosuke and Zenitsu too far how the hell will escape for now.
I'm trapped and she entangled my legs and arms. I saw that the cloth she has turned sharp. It came towards me. "Die you damn brat!" I thought it was the end but it missed me and onky scratched my left cheek. I saw Uzui just squating infornt of me you "You good kid?" I nodded "You three flamboyantly did well holding an upper moon off."
It was him The sound pillar. "How about the Upper Six" He pointed towarda her and the head came off.
'How in the world? How fast is he? He wasn't the sound pillar for nothing after all.'