CH 5 Drown The Demons

"Always remember your purpose in fight demons."
- Own Quote

Timeskip
- Giyuu has killed all demons Lower moon 7 is left
- Shinobu has killed all except The lower moon 3
- Hanzo and Shiro has killed all except 2

Shinobu's POV

       Crap looks like I'm out of poison and the worst part is I'm against a Lower moon. Hope it doesn't get any worse. 'Wait GODDAMN IT I FUCKING SAID SOMETHING THAT WILL JINX ME!' I thought while realizing I screwed myself. I was right demons arrived as backup and now they are 10 of them and I'm out of poison. This fight may get one of the pillars killed. The demons attacked me I dodge all but one of the attacks hit me in the legs which made me fall. The demons went to finish me off but I saw a mismatched haori saving me from the demons I looked at him like he was so COOL he protected me like a samurai would. Then I saw him blocking another attack It look like it was another lower moon demon I turned where the attack came from and saw that he was fighting a lower moon 7. "Gomen Tomioka-san looks like I'm out for the count."
He responded to me but it felt like he was worried.
'Impossible he will never get worried for me he probably just didn't because there was no way to replace my poison.' I thought but Oh I was wrong.
He said with worried tone but it was hodden in his stoic act but I noticed. "Kocho run even if you can't run. I'll hold them off." He's words were breaking me 
I don't want him to die I want him to run as well. Till suddenly I saw Hanzo and Shiro out of nowhere. They were panting like crazy it doesn't seem like it makes sense but we have been fighting above average demons and most of the lower moons for the past 6 hours straight. "Hanzo, Shiro perfect timing take Kocho out of here. I'll kill them all." The two hated this idea, so did I. Hanzo shouted "NO TOMIOKA-SAN we'll fight with you we can protect Shinobu-san together!" I agreed to it as well
"They're right Tomioka-san we will not leave you."
I really don't want to lose him I don't know why I suddenly cared but it feels like my heart will break to the point I may not recover from it.

Giyuu's POV

       There's no way for all of us to survive this. There's so much of them and we are all tired, Kocho's out of poison and we are panting like crazy. The demons looked at us as we fall to despair. I may not have a choice here but to use that. I never planned to use it while they were looking but looks like I may no longer have a choice. So this time I begged "GODDAMN IT RUN OR WE WILL ALL DIE
TAKE KOCHO OUT OF HERE. YOU TWO HAVE NO MORE STAMINA LEFT! I'M NOT ASKING YOU THREE TO LEAVE I'M BEGGING YOU ALL!!" Even after that they look at me with determination in their eyes saying 'we will survive and go home.' I scratch my head like I want to rip my hair. I saw the Demons approach us, 'I really have no choice huh' I thought while activating the Red Sea. "Zero Form: Red Sea"
It activated making all seem slow but my eyes and blade become the color of blood the opposite of my eyes and katana awhile ago. I looked back at the three, they were shocked to see what I become.
Shinobu however was terrified not the furry animal terrified but the terrified like death is in front of you.
I hated seeing her like that, it breaks me to see her afraid of me one of the reasons why I never use this form. Though I can't believe that it hurts me to see Kocho afraid of this me. The demons attack me but this power will kill them in a dance. "Third Form:
Blood Ocean Dance" I dance like the flow of the river
but it was in the pool of blood. I slash the demons heads while I dance with the red river. Then it was only the lower moons left 3, 2 and 7. "Fifth Form: Cursed Rain after the drought with that I decapitated them with immense pain causing them to scream loud that the Kakushis heard and I'm pretty sure went to the direction of the scream. Though I was covered in their blood. The Kakushis arrive to get heal Kocho, Hanzo and Shiro. As for me they were horrified by my looks I was covered in demon blood good thing the red sea disappeared before they saw me. If they saw what I become they will be terrified that they may bot bother healing me and I will have to wait for Kocho instead. Well after that I must've fainted Red sea does take so much stamina and blacked out.

Hanzo's POV

       I knew already Tomioka is strong he could've killed all of them if he had full stamina. But we all ran out and he had to protect us. I just didn't expect him to pull a move like that but I know there's a price for that power, I know because I paid the price for using the shadow. I paid the price of intense pain
meaning the higher the form rank is the more painful it gets. For example if I use the Shadow mark
the last form it will give me the setting of the pain of being stabbed 100x than the average. But I got use to it. However that form he use may have a price on his humanity. I'm thinking about it then the crow shouted. "Tanjiro Kamado, captured and with the demon girl Nezuko Kamado! Go back to HQ!"
Interesting a Slayer with a demon how would this turn out. I'm guessing Tomioka will kill if he has nothing to prove.

*Okay I didn't expect to be able to finish this but here you go enjoy. Other chapters may take time I'm trying to think so wait for a while.