CH 6 Bonds Stronger than Anything

"There are things that are stronger than blood and name."
                                                       -Random quote

No One's POV

             After the mission the Giyuu has sustained heavy injury due to the power he pulled. The kakushis brought Hanzo, Shiro, Shinobu and Giyuu to the Estate for recovery. The three pillars were able to recover since they didn't get any fatal wounds just scratches and non-vital stab wounds. However Giyuu hasn't woken up for weeks, Aoi is the doctor for now since Shinobu was injured and couldn't for a while. She was trying to see why the water pillar hasn't woke up yet. But when Shinobu recovered she told Aoi to let her handle it since she knows the reason for him to sleep for 2 weeks but she kept it to herself.
           Shinobu still remembers the red water that horrified her, she was never scared of the forms Giyuu showed her that he made his own, she always love to see the blue sea that dance while killing demons. The red sea however was a dance that scared her, that was the only time where she feels like she doesn't want to see him use it again. But she also knows that they need that power to kill the upper moons. She enters the room but to her surprise he woke up her body suddenly rushes to him and hugged him like it was his last day here.
Giyuu looked at her and he smiled. "Kocho it's okay I'm alive and okay." Shinobu looked up but she was
saw Giyuu's eyes the right was the blue ocean she always loved but the left was the red ocean which she was scared of because it looks like an eye of a demon. Shinobu was shaking from the fear of his eye. Giyuu noticed this and hugged Shinobu, he doesn't know why he did this but to him he needs to do it.     
         "Tomioka-san what happened to you? You suddenly changed your breathing. I don't like it, you were much more of a demon who slaughtered us all." Shinobu asks him with fear and concern. Giyuu however didn't want to answer it not for the sake of ignoring her but for her own safety. "Tomioka-san please answer me I can't help you if you don't open up to me and tell your problems." Shinobu was begging at this point. So she mocked him with the famous line. "This is why nobody likes you!" But it doesn't affect him. He just stared at her. The price of the breathing makes the Slayer into the devil.
(In this story I change the meaning of devil to a demon that hunts other demons)
Of course he couldn't tell her that because she will insist Giyuu to stop using that breathing.

|
Timeskip 2 days later
|

Giyuu's POV

        It's been two days since I was in recovery I have recovered from most of my injuries but others will leave a scar on my chest and back. The judgment for Tanjiro's death will decide today. My eye hasn't gone back to normal I don't even know if it will go back.
"Kocho can I have an eyepatch." I really don't want anyone to see me like this. "Ara is the great water pillar afraid of how people will react to the red eye.
If I have to say it looks cool on you maybe people will like you." I glared at her without realizing the red was glowing. She suddenly stopped laughing, she was shaking in fear. "Gomen, Tomioka-san I didn't think you'll take it personally." I felt guilty and it hurts to see her think I'm a monster. "No Kocho that's my bad I forgot that your still afraid of it."
She nodded and gave me an eyepatch. "It's fine Giyuu it was my bad." She suddenly covered her mouth discovering she said my first name. 'Oh crap
I really like how she said it.' I thought and blushed as well. "It's okay if you call me that Kocho." Then she suddenly ran away. I'm pretty sure she was embarrassed. But it's fine. Though she returned to remind me to be at the HQ. It's time for Tanjiro to see if he will die with nezuko or he will be allowed to live. I made a letter with Urokodaki-sensei to help increase our chance that the Kamado siblings will live. This might cause Hanzo, Shiro especially Kocho to oppose to this.

Tanjiro's POV

     I start to wake up and look around. It was a garden and I looked behind me to see I'm guessing the pillars. I realize to see Nezuko is missing, I didn't need to shout it for now. But still their presence is terrifying like they can kill me now with no hesitation. Well I guess that's the price for bringing a demon along with me. Someone with a mask with red eyes asked me. "You what are you doing with a demon?" I answered with determination. "That was my sister. She never hurt or ate anyone so I'm trying to find a way to turn her back." Then another one showed up this time a girl with light blue mask with blue eyes and a scythe on her back. "Lies! No demons feel pity for humans!" She suddenly pulled her scythe out. I close my eyes then "Shiro! Stop we'll let the master decide!" I looked up and saw Giyuu-san stopping the girl from killing me.
          He had an eyepatch covering his left eye. 'What happened to his eye?' I got curious I'll probably ask him later if I live. "Oy Oy Oy something interesting has happened!" I turned to see a man with white hair and full of scars. I'm surprised he hasn't died from blood loss with those kind of wounds and scars. He was also holding the box Nezuko is in. I got up even if my body hurts. "Let go of that box my sister is in that box!" I was angry I didn't care much of the pain.
As long as my imouto is safe. "Heh you should know all demons are evil. So they must all die. There's no demon that can resist the blood of a human." He says trying to prove his right as he cuts his arm making him bleed and drop some on top of the box.
Suddenly someone arrived, then I noticed all the pillars bowed to him. All of them must respect this guy. (Timeskip after the proving of Nezuko still being human at heart and cause I'm lazy)

No one's POV

       The other pillars were shocked to see that Nezuko didn't attack Sanemi but resisted the blood even though he stabbed her. The Master took a letter
out of his pocket it says. "Please Oyakata-sama let these two stay in the Corps. His sister maybe a demon but it doesn't eat humans. If she however
eats one Me and Giyuu Tomioka will commit seppuku." Shiro and Hanzo were shocked to see that the Giyuu Tomioka they knew would sacrifice his life for the two. They oppose to this but they can't tell him right bow they are in the presence of the Master.
Shinobu may look like she doesn't really care much but deep down she hated it she doesn't want Giyuu to kill himself because of the two. Giyuu was just silent he didn't care if he dies as long as the two live.

|
Timeskip after the meeting and going to the butterfly estate
|

Giyuu's POV

       I will protect these two siblings even if costs me my own humanity. I will this time protect them unlike the fucking weak kid I was before. 'Sabito Makomo and Tsutako-nee guide me to protect these two.' I pledge in my thought. "Tomioka-san!" I heard Shiro and call out to me in unison. I turn with to their direction. "Tell us why will you give your life for  those two fools. If she eats or harm a human you will kill yourself so why Tomioka-san." Shiro asks as it felt like sadness in her heart. "Shiro Hanzo I met these the Kamado siblings two years ago. The boy has good determination and has the talent to become a pillar. The girl has insane mental and heart strength despite being a demon she remained human." I can't believe I was able to make a sentence this long these two changed me. Honestly though I will fight for the ones I call family and I will do anything for them.

Muzan's POV

      Tch a pillar was able to defeat more than 40 demons and killed the strongest lower moons in a flash. It may be understandable if it was Yorichii. But no they were defeated by a measly water pillar.
"Call all the upper moons we have an emergency."
(Timeskip all upper moons have arrived)
All six of you find the current water pillar capture him but if you have no choice kill him!" I ordered them I was no mood for failures. "No excuse Fail you die." I glared at all of them they know I can kill them in a flash. "As you wish Master Muzan." They all went out and looking for the water pillar.
"Oyakata let's see of he becomes a corpse or a demon."