CH 18 Butterfly's Greatest Fear

"Courage is the ability to say 'fuck off fear' right at it's face"
-Chapter quote

Giyuu's POV

Shinobu stayed with us in the estate after our dinner. She was sleeping beside me peacefully.
'What did I do to deserve you.' I thought to myself and kissed her forehead. I almost forgot that I have a pet fox. This gonna be a good wake up call for Shinobu. "Hehe this is gonna be a great morning." I whisper to myself. Just in time my fox came in to our room he climbed and in between us. Shinobu must've felt my fox, I haven't even named him yet, I'll let Hanzo and Shiro do it. Shinobu was starting to wake up and her shot when she saw my fox. "KYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she sprinted to the door as fast as she can, when she opened it she immediately slammed it and I'm guessing she's in the living room. My fox jumped on me when Shinobu screamed. 'SO CUTE!' I thought to my self witnessing one of the best moments ever. So Kanzaburo I flew in and land on top of my head while I'm carrying my white fox as I make my way to the living room. I saw Hanzo and Shiro with messed up bed hair and eyes that looked like they still want to sleep. "Mornin?" I say to the two of them when they are fucked up. "What was that scream a while ago?" Shiro ask while yawning. "Yeah Giyuu-san we were sleeping so well. Till someone screamed." We make our way to the living room and Shinobu was there in fear. "Hiding Shinobu?" I smirked at her.
"AAAAGGHHHH! Why are you holding a monster Giyuu!" She makes her way to the kitchen trying to hide. "Oh that makes sense." In unison with a very sleepy voice. The two realize what happened a while ago. An idea apperead in my head. "Kanzaburo go to Hanzo head for a while." He flew to Hanzo's head and I go to the kitchen carrying 'our' fox. "Shinobu why are you scared of her?" I go closer to her. "JUST BECAUSE!" Hehe. Then I ran to her while carrying the fox. "GIYUU PLEASE STOP CARRYING HIM WHILE CHASING ME!" She's too cute when she's like this. Teasing her is payback for what she did in the past. "But Shinobu she's not that bad, she's cute too." I was still chasing her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" After all that chasing we were tired. Apparently Shiro made breakfast. "I hate you." Shinobu glared at me while I laughed at her and the two giggled. "Aw, I love you too." I say to her, I can tell she's blushing. Man after all this maybe we can just be a family. Me, Shinobu, Hanzo, Shiro, Kanzaburo, and 'our' fox. "Hanzo, Shiro you two get two name our fox okay." The two were excited about giving him a name.

(Comment down bellow which name you want for the fox)

Shinobu's POV

      I can't believe he will do something like that. Scaring me with such monsters. The two didn't even try to help me. We ate and we readied ourselves to HQ for our missions. I want four of us to go together.
"Giyuu, Hanzo, Shiro let's go to HQ together."
They all smiled and nodded. "My my it's different from your smile when eating Giyuu-san." He had a ticked mark on his forehead. I giggled, "You always have a weird smile when eating salmon radish." How's that you stupid water pillar. He ignored me, looks like grabbing something. I realize who his grabbing. I tensed up, I couldn't move because he immediately grabbed me in a flash after he got our fox. But no matter what happens, I ain't saying shit or sorry to him. He brings her closer to me, and put our fox to my arms. "Shinobu calm down she isn't that bad. Plus it can fight with us." After that statement I begin to like foxes more, but not other furry creatures just foxes. So we go to our door and we step out and make our way to the HQ

Guys sorry if there aren't action or anything cool here. I'm making wholesome stuff here because it's a giyushino story. Don't worry shit will go down soon. Don't worry as well it's not a cheating or betrayal something like that '100-0' stuff. I'm also thinking of a three ending way for this.
The bad, good and true endings but that's not officially in my mind.

I know it's short as well like one of the chapter, sorry