CH 8 I Must Stay Alive

"The body of a human will react to instinct to stay alive, as the mind thinks of how to live."
-My own quote

Giyuu's POV

The sun will rise in 1 hour, same time as the time limit of this breathing form. The breathing is already giving me immense pain. Hopefully I can hold them off till sunrise or backup shows up.
"Thriteenth Form: Bermuda whirlpool" I spin while slashing three of them making a triangle then finally spin in the center it doesn't matter how far they are as long I complete this it hits them. They looked shock like they never saw anything like it. Their regeneration was slowing down due to this type of breathing.
"Giyuu Tomioka we decided we will capture you. If you survive our attacks then you are worthy." What does he mean? Does he want me to turn into a demon? That must be it. "Death before selling my humanity." I said refused that offer. Why the hell will I become a demon. The existence that took everything from. It makes me angry, but I must stay calm like water. I prepare my next attack, but the guy with six eyes appeared in front of me. 'Shit!' I was able to block it but it flung me in the air. Though I saw Akaza threw a punch at me I blocked it again but now falling fast towards the ground. "Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin" I use it to soften the impact but it still hurts. I noticed that the air is cold but it doesn't affect me. "You don't look like your affected by the air." I saw the guy with blond hair, red outfit, and rainbow eyes saying 2. I don't know what his talking about. 'He's trying to freeze your lungs dumbass.' I got shocked by the sudden voice that gave me the power. 'Really now you got back in my head.' He didn't answer he just left me again. I sighed. Upper moon 2 suddenly attacked me with his fans. I parried it and slashed him.
          It's been half an hour. I may survive this, but it can be worth it if I can kill one of them. No we must not be greedy, survive first. The six eye guy spoke again. "Enough you two he has the power to take us on if we are not serious." Crap I knew it already they didn't really try to kill me. The six eyes charged toward me and he can use a breathing not known to us. It was like a moon. "Eleventh Form: Blood Lull" I only parried half of it other hit me in few of the vitals and others minor scratches. I'm already panting, Upper moon 2 attacked me with ice like statues that looked like him. "Seventh Form: Piercing Rain Drop" I stabbed them multiple times to destroy them but the trade was wounds really deep and I'm freezing.
          I'm getting tired and it's only been 5 mins. He swings a kick at me and it was rapid fire that each produce shockwaves each kick. I try to match it "Fourteenth Form: Deep Sea Trench" this form slashes the enemy  really fast with immense pressure. I managed to block most of his attacks while slashing him as well. though he punched me in gut making me fly then the upper moon two created a giant ice hand for me two hit, then the upper moon one draw his sword to slash me. The moment he unleashes his form there were chaotic blades that came along with it. I got back up to block them but only blocked 10 of them.
       I was forced to kneel since I'm almost out of stamina. "Tomioka, I asked you again join us or we'll force you to." I stood back up took a stance. "Never."
Only ten minutes left great.

Shinobu's POV (But this time it was the same time in chapter 7 where Giyuu fights against Akaza)

        The mission that Tomioka-san took will take him probably days to finish, but he's the guy who probably want to finish it quick. Ugh can't believe
I miss the airhead stupid no one likes Water Pillar.
Honestly I do miss him. His mission is in the Sakura town. 'He might get girls there he is really handsome.' The moment I thought of that, my heart suddenly squeezes like it's about to break. Wait we are not even in relationship so why do I feel sadness if he gets a girl. I sighed then a crow screamed "help the Water pillar he is against three of the highest upper moons!" My heart shattered, I was panicking
getting my equipment, even getting all the poisons I haven't tested. It was like my heart, mind and soul tells me to save him so many times it got stuck on my head. I checked the time it's one hour before sunrise. I didn't bother to say goodbye to the children or the pillars I immediately left, so scared to lose someone again. 'I can't believe I fell for that guy now I'm trying to save him.' I thought to myself after realizing what I did before rescuing him.

|
Timeskip (Only 5 mins left)
|

Still Shinobu's POV

       Only five minutes left I fear he may have died so with all my energy to run really fast through all the trees I hear the fighting even from here but the location was far he must be fighting them. I suddenly remembered that he has the Red form to help him, 'I'm beginning to think that it may have saved him from them.' I thought of it it just made me  more afraid of the place I'm about to arrive in. How strong is he really to go toe to toe against three of the highest upper moons. I was able to arrive and just in time the sun is here. "You think I'm letting you three live I'll stab one of you here in the ground till the sun burns you." I heard his voice then I saw him, all bloodied like he is about to fall. The demon with purple kimono said to Tomioka-san. "You got lucky this time, but next time we will take you alive."
The sun rose and the three disappeared and he fell down face first. I rushed towards him catching him before he hits his face in the ground. 'Jesus he's heavy.' I laid him down so I can at least stop the bleeding some of them I need to it in the estate.
"Kocho why are you crying?" he said softly. I didn't even realise I was crying. "Because a dumb water pillar almost died." I tried to lighten up the mood. For the first time he smiled at me. At that moment I fell in love with him. I tried to hide my blush.
"Kocho I'm tired." He suddenly spoke to me, but it felt like he was about to die. "NO TOMIOKA-SAN I FORBID YOU TO SLEEP NOT NOW PLEASE!!" but he still did. He fought three upper moons for one hour. I checked his pulse to know that it was still beating and if he is breathing. I laughed a bit cause I kinda overreacted. "Ara Tomioka-san." I put his head on my lap as I wait for the Kakushis to arrive