CH 19 Red District Mission

(No Chapter quote for this, I can't think for one sorry)

Mitsuri's POV

        I'm now in the HQ since I don't have a mission same with Iguro-san.
Well I'm happy since I get to spend the whole day with him. I saw Shinobu-chan h-h-holding a fox?!!
"You who are you?" I shout at the impostor looking like Shinobu. "Everyone calm down." This impostor is trying to fool me, but I know. "No! The Shinobi-chan I know can't even face furry creatures properly. EVERYONE THERE'S A IMPOSTOR HERE!" Then suddenly Tomioka stepped in. "Um-Kanroji I was able to convinxe her to do this, but as you can see." He points down and her legs were shaking and I now realize she's sweating. Oh she's still afraid but not to foxes? "Gomene Shinobu-chan, it's just you never touch or even look at furry animals." I keep bowing, and Iguro-san put his sword away. But I do notice that Hanzo and Shiro were with them. I get close to Shinobu and whispered, "You know the four of you look like a family." Then I saw her face go red. CUTE! She's trying to say save herself. Then what I saw Shinuzugawa-kun, he readies his sword. "Everyone back away from her!"
He dashes towards her. I stopped him just in time. "That's Shinobu-chan!" I try to defend her. "Um, aren't you suppose to be her "best friend" you know she afraid of furry animals!" I understand that but I have evidence. "Shinuzugawa-kun down at her feet!" She's still afraid like real afraid.
Though looks like he understand, whew good thing he's pretty understanding, even though he's scary.

This went on with everyone, like Rengoku-sama, Himejima-san, Uzui-san even the trio can't believe it. I heard two of them have amazing sense of smell and the other amazing hearing.
Even Kanao-chan can't accept her big sis. Shows that it's almost impossible for Shinobu to like furry creatures.

|
Timeskip to Uzui taking the girls from Kocho Estate's
|

Kanao's POV

      I saw the sound pillar taking one of the triplets and Aoi-san. But I'm stuck wether to stop him and help my sisters or let them be taken away by him. "Follow your heart." I hear Tanjiro's voice telling me to do what I wanto to do.I approach the Sound pillar and try to stop him. "That's not flamboyant to oppose your superiors." I know but
I believe that Kocho-sama will be proud of me so I will do what I think it's right.
Then I saw Tanjiro about to headbutt him but the sound pillar dodges it. "Who do you think you are? Thinking you can headbut a flamboyant shinobi."
He was mocking Tanjiro. I want to beat him for insulting Tanjiro but I can't.
"Release them we will take their place instead." He thinks then drops them. As I ran to catch one of the triplets and Inosuke catching Aoi. "Do you three know where we are heading?" They shook their head. "We are going to Red light district." Wait a second, isn't red light district a place of. OH NO DOESN'T! "Tanjiro, No! You can't go!"
He gives me a questioning look. "Kanao why though what's wrong with that place?" I almost forgot about his innocence. Though I think Inosuke to is having a hard time understanding why.
Zenitsu however is seems to know.
"You two don't know of this place?"
He says while his face showing what it is. "It's fine Kanao will be back." The sound pillar left with them. Suddenly
Kocho-sama and Tomioka-sama appeared with Hanzo and Shiro. "Wait where's the three idiots?" Tomioka-sama as he look around wondering where they are. "They are with Uzui-san cause he tried to take one of the triplets and Aoi with him to Red light district. I saw a ticked mark on Kocho-sama, she's angry all of us were scared even Tomioka-sama. She's squezzing the life out their fox. Shiro interrupted. "I know his name will be
Mizu cause you know he was with Giyuu." They then agreed and went back to topic. "I don't know about this somethings wrong." Kocho-sama is right
or sound pillar to take people with him is off. "Then I'll follow them." Tomioka-sama suggested. Kocho-sama agreed. She looks at me, "Kanao you know that Tanjiro-kun is innocent. What if he suddenly lost it there?" My heart squezzed. Without thinking I shouted. "NO! HE SHOULD ONLY DO IT WITH ME!" I realize what I said and I cover my self out of embarressment.

Shinobu's POV

     Giyuu will go to Red light district.
I know he has to but for the love of god if he has a illegitameny child. Well he knows what's coming. "Giyuu I know that there will be cute girls there but, if you cheat you know the punsihment."
I smile at him menacingly. "Don't worry Shinobu only you can make feel like this." Then suddenly kissed me.
"I will be back." With that he left.

Giyuu's POV

    That was terrifiying like she's gonna kill me. Well I have notice that my body is responding only to her. Which brings me so much happiness. My love and lust activates only to her. That aside they might be in dabger even if they have gotten stronger with the marks.