THE GOLDEN CIRCLE: the dinner with Blanche's dad

It had been a year since everything thing had happened. Eggsy had bought his mum a nice little flat for herself and Daisy and so she'd moved out a few months after they'd moved into the Hart House. Blanche and Eggsy were happy together, raising their pug and Jack Russell.

Blanche had spent the day with Michelle whilst Eggsy had been at work. It was one of hers and Eggsy's friends birthdays coming up so she'd made a cake. Michelle had left a few minutes before so she was adding the finishing touches to the cake.

Then, she went upstairs to get ready to go out. She put on a grey sweater and some jeans and then she began to brush her hair.

"And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone." Blanche sang along to the vinyl playing. She heard the door open and a nasty smell hit her nose.

"Babe! I'm home!" Came Eggsy's voice. He showed up in the doorway covered in sewer water.

"I'm here." Blanche said, standing the other side of the doorway." What happened to you?"

"Visit from our friend Charlie had to go through the sewers." Eggsy explained.

"He's alive?" Blanche asked and Eggsy gave a nod." We're supposed to be leaving in ten minutes. Go and have a shower."

"Don't I get a kiss?" Eggsy asked.

"You stink." Blanche replied with a laugh." Not even JB or Gary would kiss you, right now."

"Harsh words, B. Harsh words." Eggsy laughed, looking at the dogs." If you really love me. Just one little kiss."

Blanche let out a sigh and leaned in to kiss him. Eggsy took a step back and gasped with a grin.

"You were really gonna do it?" He asked.

"Yeah." Blanche replied.

"Now that, is true love right there!" Eggsy said as he went to go upstairs. Blanche smiled." Amazing. I'm gonna go get changed."

-
"Happy birthday to you!" They all sang, Blanche placing the cake down infront of Brandon before she sat on Eggsy's lap. He held onto her lovingly and she grinned.

"And Blanche made that herself, bruv!" Eggsy said proudly.

"The royal bakers not available?" Brandon asked.

"Hey, just because you all found out I'm secretly posh, doesn't mean I can't cook and look after myself. I'm still the same Blanche you've always known." Blanche laughed." So shut up Brandon. Especially if you want some of this."

"My girls the best." Eggsy said with a smile as she showed them the bottle of alcohol.

"Wait is that the posh Italian shit you've been on about that was in your uncles bar?" Liam asked. Blanche gave a nod and poured them all a glass.

"No I ain't having any of that. Last rime I did I was wrecked, man!" Jamal said.

"That's because you're a lightweight, Jamal." Eggsy stated, making them all laugh. Blanche went to hand him a glass." No no, babe. I'm good. None for me, thank you."

"Oh what? What's going on man?" The boy asked.

"I'm meeting her dad for the first time tomorrow night." Eggsy said and the boys cheered." I wanna make a good impression, so what?"