Sir Elton John

"Well well. I suppose I should cancel that taxi." Merlin said as he walked into the room. Eggsy, Blanche and Harry all looked at him.

"Yes. If you don't mind...Merlin." Harry said and Merlin smiled.

"Welcome back...Galahad." He said. Eggsy wrapped an arm around Blanche's waist and she smiled." Also what did I hear about a baby?"

"We're having a baby." Blanche said to him and he gasped." And I want you to be godfather."

"Wait really?" Merlin asked and Blanche gave a nod. Eggsy kissed her temple." I would be honoured."

"Also, we're engaged." Eggsy said, holding up Blanche's hand to show off the ring." Told you I'd do it."

"I didn't doubt it." Merlin laughed." I helped him pick the ring out."

"I love it." Blanche said and she kissed Eggsy gently. Harry looked away, not being used to how affectionate they were.

-
They were sat in a bar the next day. Eggsy, Blanche, Harry, Merlin and Agent Whisky. The guys were all drinking beer whilst Blanche drank water. They'd been catching up, telling Harry everything.

"Now we've finished the debrief, Harry...here's a couple of welcome back gifts." Eggsy said excitedly, holding up a watch." First up... a brand new kingsman watch. Advanced software. It can hack into anything with a microchip. It is the bollocks. And Merlin..."

"I made you these." Merlin said, passing a case to Harry. He smiled and took off his eye patch, revealing the wound. His eyelid was sewn shut where the eye used to be. Blanche glanced at Eggsy, who smiled at her reassuringly. Harry slipped the glasses on. One eye was blacked out, just like the eye patch.

"Thank you, Merlin. Eggsy. How do I look?" Harry asked, turning to his niece, who was sat inbetween him and Whisky.

"You look great." She said, hugging him. Harry smiled and put an arm around her.

"You look..." Merlin began.

"Like some faggot looking for an eye fuckin'!" Some guy said, walking over to there table." Now...why don't you get out of our bar...before I take out the other one?"

"Now, is that anyway to welcome a visitor from out of town, Moonshine." Whisky stated.

"Okay. Suck my southern dick, bitch!" Moonshine said. Eggsy and Blanche glanced at one another.

"Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary." Harry stated, which made Blanche start to giggle. Eggsy gently tapped her foot under the table to get her to be quiet. Harry stood up and went to walk to the door." Good day, sir."

"Is he about to...?" Eggsy whispered. Blanche gave a nod.

"Well? What are you ladies waitin' for?" Moonshine asked. Blanche smirked.

"Manners...Maketh...Man." Harry began, locking the doors. Moonshines gang stood up and Eggsy and Blanche smiled at one another." Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson."

He flicked a glass with his umbrella and they all watched as it went past Moonshine's head, landing gently in Whisky's hand.

"That's never happened before." Blanche whispered. They all looked at Harry, who looked slightly dazed.

"Are we going to stand around here all day? Or are we going to-" He began, but someone hit him in the face and he fell to the ground.