The Lepidopterist

Two year old Blanche Hart was sat in her dads car in her car seat. Her dad was talking to someone but she couldn't see where she was. The door opened and her dad picked her up. He was crying as he carried her over to his brother. Blanche smiled as she saw her Uncle Harry. She loved her Uncle Harry.

"Blanche, listen to me. I love you so much but you're going to stay with your Uncle Harry for a while whilst I go away, okay?" Hugo said to his daughter. She looked up at him.

"Don't cry, daddy." She said, wiping his tears away with her tiny hands. Hugo managed a smile and he hugged her tightly before passing her to his brother. Harry rested Blanche against his hip.

"Be good, okay?" Hugo said to Blanche. She gave a nod and Hugo looked at his twin." Look after her."

"Of course." Harry said. Hugo smiled and kissed Blanche ontop of her head before he went into his car." Wave bye bye to daddy."

"Bye bye!" Blanche said, waving at her dad. Hugo managed a smile and he waved back before he drove off. Harry looked at his niece. She was looking up at him with a bright smile.

"Looks like it's just you and I, monkey." He said, kissing her temple gently.

"Uncle Hawwy!" Blanche giggled. Harry laughed slightly.

"Yeah. Uncle Harry." He said, entering his house.

Blanche had never been to Kentucky but, here she was, with her boyfriend and her best friend.

"Biometric security scanner just to protect a few old barrels of whiskey? Pull the other one, love." Eggsy said.

"Got it." Merlin said and the door they were standing outside of unlocked. The three slowly walked in.

"Are you getting anything?" Blanche asked Merlin.

"Not yet." He replied.

"Fucking hell." Eggsy said as he looked around the place.

"Shame it's not scotch." Merlin said. The three continued to walk around and then Blanche could hear beeping from Merlin's tablet." Hang on. According to this there's a huge underground structure underneath us. And if my calculations are correct..."

He grabbed something and then he walked over to a huge barrel. Blanche grabbed Eggsy's hand and he smiled at her.

"This is the way in." Merlin continued. He whacked the barrel and alcohol being to pour out.

"Fucking hell, Merlin!" Blanche and Eggsy said as the three covered the hole up." Shit."

"Y'know my mama..." someone said. They turned to see a man standing behind them." She always told me...us southerners get out good manners from the British. I was thinkin' ain't that a pity. Y'all did keep nothing for yourself. Y'all ain't never heard of knocking before you enter?"

"Well, actually, we had an invitation, didn't we?" Merlin asked, looking at Blanche and Eggsy as they guy spat on the floor. Blanche looked at him in disgust.

"Oh did you now?" The guy asked. Blanche suddenly felt a pain in her stomach, nausea taking over her. She managed not to be sick but she gripped Eggsy's hand harder.

"Yeah. It came in the shape of a bottle." Eggsy replied, glancing at Blanche slightly.

"We're from the Kingsman tailor shop in London. Maybe you've heard of us?" Blanche asked, managing to not throw up everywhere, despite feeling like she might.

"Oh. The kingsman." The guy stated.

"Yeah." Merlin said.

"That's where y'all got them fine suits and then fancy spectacles y'all got on?" The guy asked. Eggsy grinned.