Epilogue

2020 (except corona don't exist)

Blanche stood outside of the school gates, waiting patiently. Eggsy was away at work, but he didn't have a mission. It was just discussing his last mission. Blanche didn't do many missions anymore. She only went if Eggsy asked. They would leave the children with Hugo and her, Harry and Eggsy would go off to save the world.

"Mummy!" Came Thea's voice. She rushed over to Blanche, her twin brother following. They attended the same primary school that Eggsy and Blanche had gone to.

"Hi. Did you have a good day?" Blanche asked as she hugged them both. Then she held their hands as they walked down the road. They were both carrying their lunchboxes.

"Yeah. I got a sticker, look!" Theo said, pointing to his chest where a gold star sticker sat against his grey school jumper.

"Oh that's awesome, Theo, I'm so proud of you!" Blanche said." Are you going to show it to daddy when he gets home?"

"Yeah and grandpa Harry!" Theo said. The twins didn't call Harry Uncle. They called him grandpa. They didn't call Hugo grandpa but Hugo didn't mind as it was Harry who had raised Blanche after all.

"I can write my last name now." Thea said with a bright smile. They were definitely Eggsy's children with their IQ.

"Really?" Blanche asked.

"Yeah! Uh, nuh, wuh, ih, nuh...Unwin!" Thea spelled out. Blanche smiled. They were too cute.

"Is grandpa at home?" Theo asked. Harry still lived with Eggsy and Blanche.

"He's at work with daddy." Blanche replied." But they should be home very soon and guess what?"

"What?" The twins asked, looking up at their mum as they waited to cross the road.

"We're having a movie night!" Blanche announced and the twins cheered excitedly.

It didn't take long until they were home and the two children placed down their book bags before rushing off to pet their dog. After what happened to JB and Gary, Harry brought them a new pug and his name was Merlin. The twins knew about their Uncle Merlin and their Aunt Roxy.

Blanche chuckled slightly as the twins kicked off their shoes before playing with the pug. Then she headed off into the kitchen to get them an after school snack. They adored apple slices. So Blanche cut up an apple and placed half on one plate and the other half on another and then she grabbed two bags of Pom Bears.

"THEO, THEA, YOUR SNACK IS READY!" Blanche called out and the two rushed in, laughing hysterically. They sat up in the stools by the island in the kitchen and ate their food, talking about anything and everything whilst Blanche cleaned out their lunch boxes.

The front door opened and the three could hear Harry and Eggsy laughing about something. Then they walked into the kitchen. Blanche grinned as she did the washing up.

"DADDY!" The twins cheered. Eggsy rushed over to them, lifting them both up and kissing their cheeks.

"Hi!" He said as the twins laughed. He placed them back down on their seats and walked over to his wife, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her cheek." Where is our other child?"

"He is at his Uncle Arlo's. Arlo is dropping him home in about ten minutes." Blanche replied, turning around and wiping bubbles from the washing up liquid onto Eggsy's nose. He laughed lightly.

"Hi grandpa!" Theo said to Harry. Harry grinned. He was also happy when he was called grandpa. He kissed the twins on the top of the head and then went to his room to get changed.

Just as he left, the door knocked. Eggsy rushed to open it. The twins finished eating their food and Blanche took their plates to wash up just as her husband returned carrying their youngest.

Gray Lee Unwin was only a year old. He had ginger hair like Eggsy but his mother's face shape. His middle name was named after Eggsy's dad.

"Look who decided to show up!" Eggsy chuckled as the twins looked at their younger brother.

"Hi Gray." They both said unenthusiastically.

"Oh come on, you two, more enthusiasm." Eggsy chuckled as Gray leant his head against his dads shoulder tiredly. The twins just shrugged and then walked off. Blanche laughed slightly.

-
"Okay, what film are we watching then kids?" Eggsy asked as Thea plopped down on his lap. Theo was sat on Harry's lap whilst Gray was on his mums lap.

"Frozen!" Thea replied.

"No!" Theo said.

"Oh god." Blanche sighed. This was an argument they often had when choosing films to watch. The twins were yelling at one another and Harry looked super awkward.

"Okay OKAY ENOUGH!" Eggsy yelled and the twins looked at him." Stop arguing or we won't be watching a film in a minute. I will pick the film."

Eggsy chose Peter Pan because he knew Blanche loved it. She smiled at him gratefully and the house went silent at the film began. It was the 2003 version of the film. Blanche remembered when her and Eggsy had gone to see it in the cinema when it first came out. They'd been about 12 and now here they were, aged 29, married for two years with three children; watching it again.

"I remember you having the biggest crush on the guy who played Peter." Eggsy whispered to Blanche, who started laughing. He smiled and she smiled back before looking at Thea, who was watching the film whilst leaning her head on her dads chest. Theo was leaning on Harry and Blanche was pretty sure Gray was asleep in her arms.

-
Blanche smiled as she watched Eggsy tucking the twins into bed. They animated telling him about their day at school and Eggsy had the biggest smile on his face as he listened.

"Okay, well, it's time to sleep now, isn't it?" He said as he stood up. The twins both shrugged and Eggsy planted a kiss on their foreheads before he noticed Blanche in the doorway." Look, mummy's here to say goodnight too."

They all said their good nights and then the two checked that Gray was sleeping before they went back downstairs to drink a martini and watch true crime documentaries on the sofa.

"I have news." Harry said as the two entered the bar.

"What?" Blanche asked.

"We have a mission...all three of us." He said. Blanche looked at Eggsy.

"We can get Arlo to look after the kids." Eggsy said to her. She gave a nod." I know you hate leaving without explaining but they understand it's a work thing."

"I know. Yeah I know." Blanche said and Eggsy wrapped his arms around her.

"Let's save the world?" He asked. Blanche looked up at him and grinned.

"Let's save the world." She replied and the two kissed gently.