1

It was my mom's fault really.
I mean, she brought him home, she introduced us to each other, she wanted him to live with us.
She took away my dad from me, so it was only fair that i took him away from her...

My parents got divorced when i was 15 years old.
It was the most traumatizing thing that had ever happened to me.

My dad and i were as thick as thieves. He was the person i trusted most, and had the most fun with.
I loved my life because he was in it.
I thought my mother felt the same way about my dad....turns out, i was wrong.

To me, it seemed like they were still madly in love, even after so many years.
When my mother told me my dad and her would get a divorce, it came to me as a complete and utter surprise. I was devastated.
My mother left my dad because she had 'fallen in love' with some other guy she met at work.
When after 3 months the divorce was final, my dad moved out and i barely ever got to see him again.
I missed him so much, i still do.

Anyways, the story of how i took him away from her starts in october 1973...

October 1973

"Jo honey, come downstairs! I want you to meet someone!" I hear my mother yell excitedly.

God, what does this woman want from me, i thought as i got up from my bed.
As i walked down the stairs, i saw my mother and after i took some more steps down, i saw a man.
He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but blush.

"Jolene this is George, George, Jolene." My mother introduced us.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet ye Jolene." George said while shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled. "Oh and please, call me Jo.

"I like that...Jo." George said, still holding my hand.

As the three of us stood there in silence, George and I kept looking at each other, my mom noticed and quickly spoke.

"So ehm, Jo, George and I are sort of, a thing..."

"He's the work guy?" I asked mildly disappointed.

"Exactly." "We've been together for just a little over a year now." My mother said while reaching out for George's hand.

"Oh and erm, he's kind of going to live with us."

"What?" I said angrily. "He's going to live with us!?" "When?"

"Now." My mother said. "His stuff is being brought here by the moving company as we speak."

I couldn't take it anymore and started yelling at my mother: "god, you're so stupid! First you take away my dad and now you're bringing this stranger into our home?"How old is he even, he looks like he could be you god damn child "I fucking hate you."

I quickly shot a glance at George and noticed he was shocked. I quickly ran back up to my room, trying to hold back the tears.

GEORGE'S POV

What just happened? Did she really feel that way? Was i making her feel this way? I had to talk to her, and apologize somehow, or at least make her feel a little better.

"I am so sorry George." Nora says.

"Let's just have dinner and let her cool down, she just wants attention."

"Come on" she says as she pulls me to the kitchen.

After dinner i just had to talk to Jo...

JO'S POV

"Jo, are you in there? Please open the door." I hear a faint voice say.

I turn off my record player and hear that same voice again: George.
I quickly dry my eyes and open the door, trying to smile.

"Hi, ehm, what's up?" I say.

"Can i come in?"

"Yeah, sure." I say as i walk over to my bed.

George sits down beside me.

He looks at me, searching my eyes and scanning my face. He has these beautiful dark brown eyes, that just look right through you.In that moment i knew i could trust him.

"Look i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable, i can talk to your mother about moving in some other time." "It's not a problem at all. I mean, i'm going to be living with you, i want to start off right and make you feel comfortable, not like...this."

Did he actually think i was mad at him? Oh god no.
Even though i barely knew him i felt like i could trust him and i actually liked him.

"George i'm not mad at you, i'll tell you another time why i reacted the way i did."

"Ye can talk to me anytime you want Jo." "Oh and by the way, i am 30, so yer mum's only 10 years older." George said while touching my knee.

"I'll leave you alone now."

"No, wait. Stay with me a little." "I actually enjoy your company and i don't want to be alone right now. Just listen to some music with me?" I asked while batting my lashes.

GEORGE'S POV

I looked at Jo confused. Or wasn't it confusion but fright. Fright of not knowing what would happen if i stayed in that room with her. Even though i was together with her her mom ,i didn't love her. I mean, i liked her, a lot...but i didn't love her.

I was sure i didn't love her because when I saw Jo walk down those stairs, my heart skipped a beat and i was ready to risk it all.

Jo was so beautiful, it was hard not to kiss her.
Oh god what am I thinking, this is my girlfriend's 17 year old daughter for Christ's sake.

"Sure." I said, answering Jo's question.

God, i am so fucking stupid.

"So what music do ye like?" I asked her after sitting back down on her bed.

"Oh i like Elvis and the Stones, i mainly just like rock n' roll."

"Ah a girl of my heart." I said while gazing into her beautiful doe eyes.

"You like rock n' roll too?" She asked.

"Yes ofcourse i do, i even played in a band for a little while."

She smiled at me and started asking me questions about my band.
I answered them but i wasn't really focused on the questions.
The only thing i could focus on was how her lips would move while she'd talk and how her pyamabottoms would ride up if she'd move.

Wait a minute...were those her knickers?

Oh my god they were! i could see her purple knickers beneath her pyjamabottoms. The only thing i could think about was what it would be like to just tear her panties off and taste her. I wonder what she tastes like?...

Fuck i had to leave, or god knows what i would do to this girl.

"I ehm, i have to go back downstairs Jo, it was nice talking to you." I said while covering the growing bulge in my pants.

"I loved talking to you too George." She said while looking at me.

As i got up from her bed, she got up too.
She hugged me.
Oh my god she was hugging me, her midrif was exposed. I was touching her exposed midrif. And as if it wasn't bad enough it got worse.
She kissed me, right next to my mouth, teasing me.

"See you tomorrow." She said seductively.

I quickly ran out of her room ,trying to hide the bulge that was now begging to be pleased and went to the bathroom.
I had to release the tension that had build up inside of me. She made me feel things, things i wasn't supposed to feel.

This girl was going to make my life hard...and not just my life if you know what i mean...