18

"George! No stop! Don't hurt Paul, please!" I yelled, tears in my eyes. I tried pulling George's arm back but he was too strong.

"George please, if you want to hurt somebody, hurt me!." I cried.

He stopped. He stood completely frozen and then tirned around. I looked up at him. He was crying.

"I would never hurt you Jo." He sobbed.

GEORGE'S POV

Christ, what was i doing? Making me girl cry. Almost beating me best friend senseless. This is not me. I would never hurt Jo...but...i'm hurting her right now. This has to be fixed another way...

I walked over to Jo and reached my hand out to her. She wiped her tears away and took it. I kissed her forehead.

"Have you forgiven me?" She asked innocently.

Poor girl, she has no idea of what i'm going to do to her.

"No, but i will." I said.

"George, i am so so-" Paul said before i cut him off.

"Shut your bloody mouth, get inside this room and close the fucking door." I said to Paul.

"It's time for me to forgive you Jo." I whispered in her ear, then missing her cheek.

"Now won't you be a good little slut and get undressed."

JO'S POV

What did he just say? While still in George's embrace i looked over at Paul. He hadn't heard what George told me.

"Macca, do you want me to forgive ye?" He asked, not once looking over at Paul.

"Well, yes." Paul said.

"Sit down on the bed then." He commanded Paul.
Paul hesitated but did what he was told.

George smirked. He pushed my hair to the side and started kissing my neck. He then tried taking off my top.

"George what are you doing?" I asked.

"Forgiving you." He said.

"B-but, what do you want me to do George? Have sex with you in front of Paul?" I asked.

"Yes." He stated simply.

"But first i want you to show me what you and Paul did. And then. When you're exhausted and drained. I'll fuck you senseless. Cumming inside of you, filling you up with my seed. When i'm done with you, you will never even think of touching someone else without feeling my touch on your skin." He whispered.

"Because yer mine Jo."

My legs were shaking. He was turning me on so bad. Did i want to do this though?

"I-is that really want you want?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

I bit my lip. Thinking about what i was going to do. He really wanted this. I never knew George could be this dominant or...cruel even...
He knows that this will hurt Paul...i know that this will hurt Paul...but i had to do it.

"Tell me what to do." I said.

George pulled me to him and looked me deep in my eyes. He kissed me.

"Arms up love." He growled dangerously low.

I did as i was told and George took off my top. My breasts were revealed. Paul suddenly perked up, realizing what was going on.

"I'm still here." He said, jumping up from the bed.

"I know you are Paul. You are going to satisfy Jo for me." George said.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"Either you do that or i'll fight you anyways." George spoke annoyed.

"Lay down on the bed Jo." George commanded.

I did as i was told.

"Do it Paul." George said.

Paul walked over to the bed again.

"I am so sorry about this Jo." He whispered.

He started unbuckling his belt.

"What the bloody hell do you think yer doing macca?" George asked.

"You said-" paul began.

"Yes. Satisfy HER. You don't get to be satisfied Paul."

Paul swallowed hard. He dragged down my shorts and panties. He licked his lips. I looked down for a brief moment and noticed that Paul had a tent in his pants. He closed his eyes and licked my slit. I closed my eyes and decided to relax and just let it happen. Paul started going faster. Sucking and licking my clit. It felt amazing. I closed my eyes in pleasure and felt that i was about to cum. I looked over at George and saw him palming his hard self through his pants.
"You enjoy that Jo? Huh? Being licked by Paulie? He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Use yer fingers Paul, she likes that." George told Paul.

Paul took two of his fingers and slowly inserted them into my leaking slit. My mouth fell open and i heard George Groan. He kept pumping faster and harder.

"I'm going to cummm." I moaned, pulling Paul's hair.

Suddenly the pleasure stopped. George pushed Paul off of me. Paul looked at George confused.

"Yer. going to sit in that chair and watch me satisfy my woman like nobody else can." He told Paul.

"And as for you. You don't cum unless it's on my dick." He spoke, ramming himself deep inside of me.