23

JOLENE'S POV

"Mom?" I ask as she's slowly opening her eyes again.

"Wh-...Jo..."

I help her get up and hold her hand. My mother yanks her hand out of mine and walks over to Paul.

She grabs his arm and practically drags him out of the house, leaving me and George stunned.
Paul looked so stressed, poor guy.

As they're both gone, George and I exchange exhausted glances.

"Well." He sighs.

"Don't even start."

Somehow we manage to laugh about this whole situation and fall down onto the couch.
I nuzzle my head into the crook of George's neck.

"I love you George. And...I don't care what might happen in the futere, i just know that I want to be with you."

Suddenly George sits up and grabs both my hands in his.

"Do you really mean that?"

i chuckle. "Uhmm. I am your fiancee. Of course."

"Then let's move to London. Start over and begin our lives together." He says, his eyes gleaming with hope.

I gasp. "London? You mean where we used to live and where my mother still lives?"

"Yes. Exactly. But it doesn't matter darling. London is a big city. And...It would be the perfect place to start over. I'd start putting out music again and you could go study there. Imagine how great it would be."

"wait. You're really serious?" I ask.

He nods.

I bite my lip and sigh. "Then let's do it. Let's move to London."

-

1979

JOLENE'S POV

Tonight is the release party for George's first solo album: George Harrison.
And my oh my, how he has made a come back.

The party is huge! Hundreds of people that i don't know have come to our new home, Friar Park.

George is talking to all kinds of people with me glued to his side at all times.

"Ahh Paul, you made it!" George beamed as he held out his arms to embrace his friend.

"Hazza." Paul laughs.

He then turns to me, hesitating for a moment, but then pulls me in for a hug.

"Ermm, Nora should be here any moment now. She forgot something in the car."

"There she is!"I smile, embracing my mother.

4 Years ago at my and George's wedding, my mother came too. We had invited her as a peace offering. We were all tired of fighting and not speaking to each other.

Over the years, my mother has come to terms with me and George being a couple...and being married. Thankfully, we now are close again.

And Paul. Paul has stayed with her all those years.

After chatting for a bit, I spot a couple with two little children nearing us from the corner of my eye.

"Bonnie! My god, how are ya?" I smile after not having seen my friend in over a year.

"I'm good. verry good. how are you?"

"Great. Bon...how are the kids? Julian and Julia?" I ask as the children run away to play with any other kids that are here too.

She smiles.

Right at that moment, John snakes his arm around Bonnie's waist. The both snicker and look at each other hapily.

My jaw drops. "No way! Number three is on the way!?"

They laugh and nod. "Yep. Little George is on his way." John says proudly.

George and i look at each other and smile.

"George eh? After me?"

"No lad. After me uncle." John scoffs.

"And you Jo? No children yet?" Bonnie smirks.

We continue talking with Bonnie and John and reminisce over the 'old' days.

"Excuse us for a while." George says, taking me up stairs.

-

"What's the matter Georgie?"

He closes the door behind him and looks at me with eyes filled with lust.

"You're driving me mad Jolene. Yer so fucking beautiful and then you dare walk around like that. Paul's eyes were all over ye."

"Oh stop it." I giggle as George stands dangerously close to me.

"And then when Bonnie and John came, and you started talking about babies. I say how you r demeanor changed. I noticed your jealousy." He speaks against my neck, biting it softly.

"fuck..." I moaned as George started rubbing my chlothed pussy.

"Let me put one inside of you." He pants hungrily.

My eyes widen and i push George away gently.

Wait. Are you serious?" I ask, biting my lip.

He smiles and nods. "Yes Jolene. I think we're ready."

"Y-you think so?"

He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me against him again.

"Our lives couldn't be any better baby. And the timing would be perfect."

I gulp and cup his cheek.

"You want to have a baby with me?" I ask again, still not able to fathom this situation.

"I would love nothing more."

I smile and kiss him.

George picks me up and lays me down on the bed.

He allings himself at my entrance and kissis me neck.

"Let's make a baby." He says, before pushing himself inside of me.

The end