19

"Fuck!!" I screamed as George entered me, splitting me open.

He was so hard i swear i could even feel the veins on his cock throb.

"That's fucking right." George said, slamming into me with all of his might.

The bed was rocking back and forth and i was actually scared it was going to break.

I quickly looked over at Paul, who was indeed, sitting in his assigned chair. I bit my lip as i saw that Paul took out his cock and started pleasuring himself.
Suddenly i felt a big hand around my throat, squeezing my airways shut.

"What the fuck are ye looking at Jo?" George asked, seething.

Holy fuck he was so aggressive. Is this George Harrison? The man that's all about peace and love and forgiveness? Or were these his true colours?
Was sweet, inncocent George actually a cold, harsh dominator?

"N-nothing." I tried to say.

I wrapped my hands around George's hand that was choking me.

"George." I said softly. Trying to tell him to let go. Shit i was actually going to faint.

"What was that love?" George asked, letting go of my throat.

I took a deep breath And suddenly i enjoyed being fucked again.

"D-daddy." I whispered.

"Say it louder." George said, rammijg himself into me and biting my shoulder really hard.

"OHH daddy!" I screamed.

"Fuck." George hissed.

I heard Paul grunt and saw that his eyes rolled back into his head.

George started rubbing his hand on my clit, making me cum in an instant. I was incredibly wet for him and my juices squirted everywhere.

"Oh my fucking god." I moaned as i pulled George closer to me and held onto him for dear life.

"That's it love. Cum for me. Your George. Yer mine." He said thrusting into me and biting my neck.

"Fuck i'm going to cum." He grunted.

"Ye know what? I'm going to bloody own ye Jo. I'm going to own this little cunt of yours." And with that he pushed himself deep inside of me one last time, cumming, shooting his hot sperm straight into my willing womb.

George and i both moaned.
Paul too, i'm pretty sure he too just had an orgasm.

"Yer *kiss* mine *kiss* and *kiss* mine *kiss* alone *kiss*. George growled as he left lovebites all over my body.

George laid down next to me and pulled me close.

"Are you okay luv?" He asked, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm sorry if i hurt ye." He said, his eyes watery.

His demeanor had changed completely.

"Paul." He suddenly spoke.

"Leave. And never talk about this. It's water under the bridge. This. Has never happened." He said sternly.

Paul zipped up his pants and left. We made eye contact before he closed the door. He was crushed. God...i feel so bad for him.

"Jo?" George asked.

"Hmm." I nodded.

" i truly am sorry. I just don't want to lose ye. Jo...i think...that if you'deave I'd actually go crazy." He said.

I cupped his cheek.

"George, i'm just a stupid little girl. I love you George. It's always been you." I said, kissing his lips softly.

Our lips lingered as George pulled away from my face.
He rolled me around so that i was laying under him and his toned, slender body was laying on top of mine. His cock was still semi-hard and calling for me.

"Jo..." george said, kissing all the hickies he had left on my skin.

"I can't imagine my life without ye." He said.

Kiss...kiss...kiss

"And i always said that if i'd do this i'd make it special but i...i can't wait." He said his voice deliciously low as he kissed my body all over. My pussy was drooling again.

"I love you Jo and i don't want to share ye with anyone ever again. I want to be your man Jo. I want to be yours."

I took in all his words, making me swoon. His words were sex to my ears.

"Jo?" He asked, looking up at me wirh his gorgeous brown orbs.

"Will you marry me?"