2

The next morning

JO'S POV

Hmmm, is that the scent of eggs i smell? Mum never bakes eggs in the morning, she thinks 'warm food should only be eaten in the evening, during dinner.'
Oh yeah, i forgot George is living here too now, so she's probably just making them for him.
Well enough thinking for now, time to get dressed.

It was Saturday. On saturday's i always dress extra nice. Today was no exception. I put on a lavender, mid-thigh dress and let my hair fall loose upon my shoulders. I put on some make-up, which i was only allowed to wear on the weekends. After i was done, i quickly put on my shoes and my favourite silver necklace and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh mum! You cooked! It looks amazing." I said praising my mother. Eventhough i was still mad at her i didn't wanna spoil the moment.

"Oh but you shouldn't thank me, You know i never cook in the mornings."

George walked into the kitchen and sat down, sipping his tea.

"I cooked." He said while scanning up and down my body.

"Oh well it looks delicious, thank you."

"Oh no need to thank me love. Just sit down and have at it!" He smiled kindly.

The food was indeed very tasty, the eggs were perfect and so were the bacon and the freshly made bread.

"It's delicious." I said.

"Here, have a cuppa." George said while pouring some tea into my cup.

'Cuppa', where was this guy from? I love his accent though.

GEORGE'S POV

She looks so beautiful today. Everything about her drives me wild. Her dress, her hair, her beautiful plump lips.

"Could you pass me the honey please?" She asks me.

I hand her the honey and smile.

"Okay loves, time for me to head out. I'll be back for dinner." Nora spoke.

"W-where are you going?" I asked, My voice slightly trembling because i was scared of being alone with Jo for a whole day.

"I told you, on Saturday's i always go to the spa."

She quickly gave Jo and me a kiss and gone she was.

I looked over at Jo to see her putting a spoon full of honey in her mouth and sucking on it.

Some of it spilled and drizzled from her lips down to her chin. You're killing me Jo.

All i wanted to do was lick that honey off her face.

"Oops, i'm so clumsy." She said.

She licked her lips and then with her finger, she swiped away the rest of the honey and stuck it in her mouth. While she was doing this she kept looking me in the eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing to me, bloody tease.

"So where are you from?" She asked me.

"I'm from liverpool." I said

"Oh well i'm from London." She said.

"Yes i know." I laughed

"Why'd you move here George?"

"Well i used to work here, with yer mum, at the local high school as an English and music teacher."

"It paid great money, so a couple of years ago i decided to just move here, to London."

"Wait 'used to work'?" She asked.