Chapter 2

Dipper and Mabel take their seats in class.
"Ok class! Are you ready to find out who your soulmate is?"
A few students groaned while others cheered.
"Alright I'm going to give each of you a small container" she said pausing at everyones desk to hand them a small glass bottle filled with some sort of liquid. "Ok, now that everyone has one, open your container and put some of it on the inside of your wrist."

Everyone did as she said and put a drop of the mystery liquid on the inside of their wrist. "Ok now in going to push this button witch will flash the lights and then you will see and image of your soulmate.

----------
Dipper Pov
----------

I sit in my seat resting my wrist face up on my desk. Then the teacher pushes the button shes been holding
One flash
Two flash
Three flash
Four fla-

I fall out of my seat and bang my head on the desk. The teacher rushes over "Dipper, are you alright?" She helps me back onto my seat and asks, " what happened?" I rub my forehead beacuse it still hurts, I had hit it pretty hard.
"Its nothing ma'am" I look up at her " the lights just startled me"
"Ok ice that when you get home though ok" she says referring to the small bump forming on my head.
With that she walks away. I stay there sitting silent and in shock.

----------
Mabel Pov
----------
One flash
Two flash
Three fla-

I sit blushing in my seat. I glance back at Pacifica and she is staring at me her face flustered. I give her a small wave and she turns away so fast she knocks her notebooks off her desk.

-Time skippy ( after school)-

----------
Nobody Pov
----------

Dipper and Mabel get home to see their grunkles fighting a little troll in the living room.
" Dipper shoot it!" Yells Ford throwing Dipper a stun-gun ( it will knock the creature out but not harm or kill it).
Dipper catches it and shoots it in the back of the head.
"Good work Dipper", Ford says picking up the troll and and putting it in a small cage that was sitting on the floor, "and for helping to catch it I'll let you take notes on it"
" W-wait really!? You trust ME to take notes?!"
"Yes I'm sure your capable, I've seen your journal you know"
"Wow thanks great uncle Ford!"
"Yes yes, be responsible and all", he hands dipper the cage and heads to his lab.
"Wait grunkle Ford, can I bring it into the woods to take notes?"
"Sure just be careful we dont know much about these yet!" Ford continues toward the passage and heads down to his lab.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission