Chapter 14

----------
Bill Pov
----------

I watch as Pinetree leaves the room and turns the corner leaveing my line of sight.

'I will change I promise Pinetree. But that doesn't mean I won't take shortcuts to get closer to you'

I do feel bad about planting a bad dream in my Pinetrees head but I need him to trust me to help him. And if im correct it should be about an hour before he comes in here from his nightmare.

Sorry Mi Rey.

----------
Dipper Pov
----------

I wake up in a cold sweat form an awful nightmare.

'STUPID DORITO GAVE ME A NIGHTMARE! UGH HE IS THE WORST!'

I walk downstairs quietly making sure to avoid the creaky steps. I make my way to Bills room to see him asleep on the mattress one of his arms and legs hanging of the side as his hair is floped over his face. I blush a little but push my thoughts away instantly.

"Wake up you Idiot", I wisper shout at him. I watch as he stretches and opens his eyes.
"Hello Pinetree~"
"Don't play dumb, you gave me a nightmare you turd nugget!"
"It was an accident! I don't often give people good dreams so im not very good at makeing them!"
"...ok." Dipper sighs and stits on the end of the mattress. I hear him snap his fingers and I look over.
"Oops forgot I can't do that." I let out a small laugh and look at the floor. Out of rhe corner of my eye I see him looking at me with his head tilted. 'He looks kinda like a big puppy...'
"Hey! I am not a dog!"
"I never said that, I just think that you looked liek a puppy." He glares at me as I see  blush apear on hos cheeks. I try and change the subject.

"What were you trying to do anyway?"
"Hmm?"
"When you snaped your fingers, what were you trying to do?"
"Oh right, I was trying to teleport you next to me"
"N-next to you? W-why?"
"Because humans need comfort when they are upset, sad, or scared. Right?" I stare at him for a moment.
'He was trying to comfort me? But why?'
"Cause I care about you Pinetree"
"Whatever stop reading my thoughts."
"Ok... Pinetree?"
"Yes?"
"Can you come lay by me?"
"..."
"Look I don't know if you have realized yet but I'm not going to hurt you Pinetree"
"But.... while im sleeping my gaurd is down and I really don't trust you enough."
"O-oh ok ya totally understand!" I look at him, his smile isnt real... hes forcing it... why do I feel bad?

"Pinetree can I give you a dream before you go?"
"You just tried a few hours ago and thats why I'm here."
"Please? I promise it wont turn out bad..." I look at him for a moment. He looks hurt.
"F-fine..." I crawl over next to him and sit.
He wraps his arms around me and gently pulls me into hos lap before gently stroking my hair/head.

I feel myself drifting to sleep.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission