Chapter 11

----------
Dipper Pov
----------

I worry as Bill and I walk closer and closer to the Shack
'What if they kick me out?? What if they kill Bill?! Will they be mad? Oh, and what about-'
Im pulled out of my worry by two arms gripping tightly around me.

----------
Bill Pov
----------

I look over at Pine tree and see him looking worried so I decice to read his mind to see what he is thinking about- BAM! Jeez how does this kid stay scane?? He questions everthing he thinks and then rethinks it all again and again. I've met many flesh bags in my time but none have been so hard to read.

I look over to see him panicking even more, I don't know what to do! How do you calm someone down?? Unsure what to do I wrap my arms around him in apparently what fleshlings call a hug.

----------
Nobody Pov
----------

Dipper stops walking and turns his head to face Bill.
"Ummm what are you doing?"
"I think I'm hugging you?"
"Yes I got that, but why?" Bill just rests his head on Dippers forehead makeing Dipper Blush like crazy.
"You seemed stressed and I wanted to make sure your ok." Dipper just looks at him for a moment then hugs him back.
"Thanks I needed that" Bill smiled then hugged him tighter.

-Time Baby Time Skip-

"Grunkle Stan! Great uncle Ford! Im home! Could you come here please?" Dipper hears clattering come from the kitchen before his two uncles walk in.
"Hey Kiddo how was school?", Stan says when he walks in. Then he botices Bill standing in the doorway.
"Bring a friend home?"
"Good to see you again Stanley, you to IQ." Stan and Ford froze where they stood.

Suddenly Ford pulled out a gun, " Get behind me Dipper! Im going to blast this demon to where he came from!" Dipper wastes not time and steps in front of Bill.
"Dipper what are you doing?! Move out of the way!"
"Ford please just listen to me for a minute!"
Ford lowers his gun but doesnt put it back.
"Fine."
"Thank you! Ok this is going to be confusing and not make sense but uh- ya nope can't do it!" Bill looked down at Dipper and smirked. Bill grabed Dipper by the waist and pulled him closer.
"You see IQ, Pinetree here is my soulmate!"

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission