Chapter 8

Dipper made his way to his locker, looking all around as he did. He wanted to make sure that someone didn't see him, that someone being-

"Dipper there you are! You weren't avoiding me were you?"

Giddion Gleeful.

Dipper shoves the rest of his stuff in his locker before slamming it shut and running towards the bathroom.

'I dont think he saw me come in here' Dipper thought to himself as he looked in the mirror. He leans down and splashes his face with water. As he drys his face as he looks back up at the mirror he sees that someone is behind him. Dipper freezes.

"What do you want Giddion?" Dipper says backing towards the door ( Also Giddion is now a little taller than dipper).
"Oh, I just wanted to ask who your soulmate is." Giddion said creeping closer.
"I see someone still can't accept that Mabel doesn't like you." Dipper says, trying to hide his fear.
"Oh you've done it now you little-"

BRINGGGG

The bell signaling that the first class has started rings cutting Giddion off and catching Dipper off gaurd. He looks over at the enraged Giddion
"Can I go...? I-I don't want to be even more late for class..." Dipper said shakily as he started to move toards the door again.
"Not till you learn your lesson" giddion says grasping his wrist before Dipper can grab the door handle.
"What lesson!?" Dipper says as he trys to remove Giddions hand.
"To not be so ANNOYING" Giddion exclaims as he swings Dipper into the wall.
"GAHH" Dipper yeps as he hits the bricks.
"Quiet down Pines you dont want a teacher to catch you skipping class do you?"

"Well I didnt get much of a choice to skip or not did I!?" Dipper says retreating further into a corner. He looks and sees Giddion getting ready to Kick him.

Dipper braces himself for impact but it never comes.
"Alright thats quite enough of that." Dipper recognizes the voice and slowly opens his eyes to see Bill with Giddions arms pinned behind his back.
"Let go of me! Do you know who I am?!" Giddion begins.
"Oh Giddion, I think you should be more worried about who I am." Bills eye that was showing went from golden yellow to Blood red. ( Bill has a cloth medical eye patch thingie on instead of his normal one because it would stick out to much, hope that makes sence) Bill starts laughing like his old self. A wave of panic washed over Giddion as he recognizes that laugh.
"B-bill!?" He says eyes wide and trembling.
"SCRAM" Says Bill harshly throwing Giddion to the ground and pointing to the door. Giddion runs out of the bathroom knocking into the door on his way out.

Bill watches as he runs down the hall before the door closes again. He looks down at Dipper still on the floor shaking. His anger melts away as he goes to help Dipper up.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission