Chapter 9

Dipper groans in pain as Bill helps him off the floor.
"Ugh I hate that guy", Dipper grips onto bills jacket helping so he doesn't fall over, Bill puts his arm underneath Dippers arms to help suport his weight.
"I broke the deal beacause I threw Gleeful didn't I?" Dipper just looks up at him then gives him a small smile.
"Self defense doesn't count and besides, I'm glad that you helped me, other wise he might send me to the hospital again"
"AGAIN!?" The yellow parts of Bills eyes and hair now truning dark red. Dipper walks backwards a bit giving Bill space.

----------
Bill Pov
----------

I look up to see Pine tree looking at me. He looks..... confused, worried, and..... afraid.....
'Bill you Idiot! Hes never going to trust you if you keep scarring him' I mentaly punch myself before walking over to Pinetree. He watches as my hair and eyes fade slowly to normal
"You good Bill...?" He says cautiously turning to face me.
"Sorry, I just.... I got mad."
"Why?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!?" I felt my eyes and hair returning to red.
"HE HURT YOU! HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE YOU MAD!? HOW CAN YOU SAY HE PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL SO CASUALY?!"
Pinetree just stared at me for a moment. I look away from him still agravated that he had accepted that Giddion hurts him.

I feel something around my torso and turn my head to see Pinetree hugging me.
"Huh?"
"Thank you"
"Wait for what?"
"For caring! The only one who would to that for me is Mabel" then he mumbles " Stan and Ford probobly would if they knew about it...."
I dont know what to say to him, so instead I just hug him back.

----------
Nobody Pov
----------

Dipper and Bill leave the bathroom and walk into class.

-Timeity skippity Lunch-

"Do you really think its a good idea to tell Mabel?"
"Shooting star is the only one you can trust with this, if you tell your uncles without her help they are going to kill me where I stand", Bill said with a chuckle
"Thats not funny! They might kill you if your not careful!"
"Awe do you care about me Pinetree?~"
"......pshhhh of course not", Dipper said getting really flustered, " I just dont need your death on my conscious thats all."
"If thats what you need to tell yourself Pinetree" Dipper just glared and pushed him away.

-The itsy bitsy Time skip ( like 5 minutes later)-

"Hey Mabel! There you are! Uhh can I talk to you?"
"Sure! Candy and Grenda stole Pacifica to talk to her so I'm free for lunch!"
"Ok, I need to talk to you about my uhhh.... about my soulmate-"
"YES! LETS GO TO THE GARDEN, TELL ME EVERYTHING!"
Mabel drags Dipper to the garden and they begin to talk.

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,
REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission