Chapter 5

Dipper sat on his bed thinking about his encounter with Bill.

'How can he be my soulmate? It doesn't even make sense. What would Mabel, Stan, and Ford say? He tried to enslave the universe for gosh sakes! Do I even like him!? Hes Imortal aswell! Your soulmate is suposed to be your true love so does that mean I love Bill? No that cant be right. What about-'

"Pinetree, Pinetree. Please stop your giving me a headache" Dipper looked up to see Bill sitting criss-cross on the other side of the bed rubbing his forehead. "How do you think like this?" He looked up to see Dipper starring at him startled and confused. "What you wanted me to knock?", Bill said with a small chuckle.
"Uhhh..."
"DIPPER YOU UP HERE?", Mabel called coming up the stairs.
"Guess thats my cue to leave, see ya Pinetree~!" Bill tips his hat then disappears just as Mabel bursts in his room ( when they moved to gravity falls full time Dipper got the attic and Mabel got Fords old room because he moved into his lab.)

"Hey Dipper!" She looks around the room, clearly looking for someone else, "Were you talking to yourself?"
"Uhhh, ya just thinking out loud"
"Ok", she plopped herself onto his bed,"I wanna know who your soulmate is!"
"Oh! My uhh soulmate?"
"Ya thats what I said dork"
"Uh... I....we... um we agreed not to uh... we're not telling anyone yet."
"Oh ok! Well tell me when you ready, AND I BETTER BE THE FIRST TO KNOW"
"Y-yep"
"Good!"
"Uh, so who did you get?"
"Pacifica" She said sighing and blushing.
"Haha really? How did she react?"
"She almost fell off her chair when I looked over at her" They both laughed and talked for a bit before Mabels phone rang from Pacifica and she left.

Dipper grabs his journal and sat back down on his bed to write. After about five minutes of writing his neck began to hurt from looking down at the page. He leaned back only land in Bills lap.

"GAHHH!" Dipper screamed falling off the bed. Bill just laughed and snaped his fingers making Dipper apear back on the bed.
"Everything ok kiddo?", Stan called from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yep all good just got startled"
"Alright dont stay up to late you have school tomarrow!"
"Alright night grunkle Stan!"
"Night",Stan went back to his room.

Dipper turns around to face Bill and slaps him in the face.
"Idiot", Dipper says. Bill just laughs and puts Dipper in his lap. Dipper gets flustered and trys to move away but Bill doesnt let him.
"Flip to a new page"
"Uh why...?"
"I'll tell you about more creatures"
"Oh!" Dipper flips to a new page and gets ready to write.
"Ok this one is called a Thorn Pixie." He says and makes one apear in front of Dipper makeing him jump (The Thorn Pixie is covered in sharp thorns and has red glowing eyes). Dipper slides farther into Bills lap out of fear.
"Haha calm down Pinetree, I have it frozen right now it cant hurt you"
"O-ok..."

----------
Hope you enjoyed and remember,

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYEEE

-Phantom
Please support for more
Do not copy or translate without permission