CHAPTER 6 : ONCE AND AGAIN

Starting our lives once, dropped into this world full of love, hate, fames, fatal lies, fastidious us but, at last born with the best lives, we all started to live our lives once.

But what about the AGAIN?

We all had or have a breakthrough point in ourselves. And that's where we all break ourselves ONCE. But, we all refrain from taking it to AGAIN. And that again is really a judicious one. Because once we have a breakthrough, we always have that again as a backup. We are all idle about thinking of the Once like, we can only change ourselves once, we only have one chance to do this or that, if we fail and that to only at one chance, and ahead. But we never thought of the Again hanged on with the Once. Remember, when we lose that once, we all have that again to confer the setoff which we had experienced.

We never lose chances. Every beaten back person has a whip hand to reach to the phase where one has their chance gone Once. Be bold and congenial about yourself to reach to the Again. Breakthoughs come in all our lives, but that does not mean that we set ourselves back. We have to fight it, go against it and set the others back and not ourselves. Once and Again and Once and Again and so on. And there will be what you always wanted. You will get that stop where you all have to forever stop clinging to the again.

That will be the day you all will approbate yourself for having such a once and again game with yourself. It is really necessary for all of us to have this game. Because no person is best after ONCE, he is always best after the AGAIN.