CHAPTER 14 : APPRECIATE THE TALENT

What is a talent? A talent is a doing which we all practice in our daily life. Talent is what we do– big or small. It is what we all need to have in an individual. Talent makes one to know oneself what one really is. And after that, we all should appreciate a talent in one whether it is small or big. Talents are gifted to you by birth. We do different things in a distinct way. Yes, that's a talent. I really appreciate my tutor who really motivated me. And from that I realised that talent really is a big part of our lives.

Doing things which satisfies your soul, which makes you happy and as positioned as where you want to be, is the talent we all should deem to have. Appreciate it with full of your heart because one should always be praised to grow their talents. We need motivation. And for that, the best way is self-motivation. Motivate yourself, get inspirations from others to show off your talents. People who don't know about their talent need to know one thing. Keep doing different things, experience different things, and just don't be in your comfort zone. It will take all your talents in.

Step out of your comfort zone and just explore yourself to the world. People really need to know who you really are. Think about yourself more, rather than clicking someone else's thoughts. Sharp up your own mind by different experiences. Experiences are must for a talent.

Let's do it together guys. Show your talents to the world. People will judge you but your talents need to conquer the judgements.