VI

I wake up with the sunrise after a dreamless sleep. Obsidian is still on my bed and asleep. I turn on the TV in the corner with the remote and put on Family Guy. I get through four episodes before Abbi comes in to take out Obi.

"They put you with dog duty?" I ask her and she giggles

"Yeah. And you said duty."

"Immature much?"

"So I've been told. Also, you can go if you can walk but you are only to stay in the cabin and come out for meals or to let Obi out."

"Okay and I'll actually follow the instructions this time. I have school stuff to do anyway." I tell her and get up "You have a spare key?" She throws one at me

"Bye"

"Bye," I say and turn off the TV. I walk out and go to the Apollo cabin half asleep. I barely get my key in the door and unlock it before I make my way to the bed and pass out.

                                                ---___---

I waste the day away in the cabin eating snacks instead of lunch and doing homework. I hear the horn so I head to dinner in sweats and fuzzy socks and crocs with my hair in messy space buns. I have my dinner of chicken tenders, sweet potato fries, and a PSL. I look up from my plate to see a young kid at the Hermes table getting claimed. A golden bow and arrow float over her head. I walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Bianca Solangelo, the head of the Apollo cabin and your new head counselor. What's your name?"

"Cass," She mumbles as we walk back to the table.

"Can everyone introduce themselves?"

"I'm Kendall,"

"Andi,"

"Jax,"

"And I'm Lee, Bianca's twin, and the co-counselor of this cabin since we have 3 instead of the normal one." We talk until dinner ends and she goes on her tour of the camp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's so short guys.

-elise

(324 words)