Yandere

You didn't have that much to do that day, you were finishing up all your schoolwork for the next day and you were thinking on what to do next just to kill time.

You see, you were an avid reader of yandere stories and even though you detest the characters and how they always abuse the protagonist or harm the other characters in the said story, you couldn't stop reading them anyways.

You figured you might as well look for another yandere story to read since you've finished all the ones that were in your library.

Plopping up on your plush bed, you opened a certain app and decided to scroll through the yandere stories it had offered you,

"Maybe I should try something new, how about a story where the main character WONT fall in love with the Yandere.."

After picking a few promising stories with a sensible lead you decided that it was enough until a story had caught your attention from the corner of your eye.

The cover was a dark eyed girl holding a love letter, and on the title it wrote "Ways on how to escape yanderes" and you checked the story description, saying it is just as the title says.

"Very descriptive I see,"

And you thought, what the heck, maybe it'll come in handy when you deal with someone as crazy as a yandere, as if that would ever happen.

"I can probably use it as a reference for the Yandere stories I would write anyways."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was nearing 2 am and you had finished almost every yandere stories you added in your library again. You just couldn't get the fact that you were practically glued to the screen when you read those stories,

"Maybe I'm actually into toxic relationships????"

It was even more ridiculous because all that yanderes in those stories were seriously one-sided, they didn't even have character development for pete's sake! 

They all fell in love with the Heroine/reader at first sight, they had multicolored hair and eyes, some even were heterochromatic, and all of their character centered on a certain trope like a cold and emotionless Yandere, a child-like Yandere who's sweet or a Yandere who's flirtatious and has the vibe of a player!

"Are people seriously into this stuff?? AM I INTO THIS STUFF???"

You just hoped that the last Yandere story in your library actually has characters that are sensible and actually has character development they need and not just a book full of fantasies about hot men killing people because they "love" the heroine— but then again you are reading Yandere stories and somehow a lot of those stick with the cliches laid down before them.

You sigh, looking at the clock you figured maybe reading the first chapter wouldn't hurt, besides, you've stayed up later before.

Bracing yourself for another cliche story, you read the first few lines of the book only to stare into horror, each word had describe the situation perfectly and you yourself knows it well too since all the words in that chapter explained what you did that afternoon up until the time you're reading the story.

You immediately sat up on your bed, horrified by the fact that it's like you're being watched as each movement you do was written on the chapter. It mentioned when you flung your arm to the side to see if it really had it written down, also the fact that you had jumped 9 times to double check.