Headache

"You bitch!" a girl had shrieked in your direction.

"M-me??" you ask in an unsure tone as you turn around to see the girls who had been following you for a while now.

School hasn't started yet you had arrived earlier than Carla and Ki. You had passed by Mr. Vos earlier and he told you that Tristan would be suspended for just a few days, regardless of how he harassed and injured you.

Mr. Vos was still apologetic but to make things less awkward for him you had said it was alright and you did kind of guessed that the principal would be biased towards his son.

Now, let's kindly turn your attention to the small crazy group of girls that you absolutely had no idea why they were following you.

You look at the hallway you were at and you saw some students coming and going from their lockers, these girls seriously won't pick a fight at a hallway with students passing by, right??

You decided it was the best choice to just ignore the girls and continue on your own merry way in wandering the hallways until you decide it's a good time to check if Ki and Carla had arrived.

Although as soon as you take a few steps forward ignoring the screams of the girls after you, a hand had grabbed a fistful of your hair and actually pulled it.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK-" you shout as you grab for the hand that's entangled with your h/c locks. You twisted your body and dug your nails on the hand that was still gripping your hair. Your nails that dug on the person's hand was so forceful it broke their skin and their hand started to bleed.

"AH! You bitch look what you've done!!"

Your head shoots up and your body fills with dread when you realize the girls had dragged you inside a bathroom that was usually out of order.

You scan the room and saw that there were 3 of them and only one of you. This situation wasn't something you had expected and you hadn't even read the new chapter that came out yet!

You were going crazy with what you can do to protect yourself since these girls don't seem like they're going to be having a good 'ol harmless chat with you.

"Wont be so cocky now huh? Fucking whore" a girl who was wearing a lavender hoodie with leggings had shouted.

You see in the middle it's the girl whose hand you injure earlier, she had a scowl and whatever friendliness there was in the group earlier it had disappeared.

They didn't full on tackle or attack you yet so you study her and her lackies for a few seconds just to get a good look at whoever the hell you pissed off.

Their faces weren't familiar which was weird, you don't even remember interacting with them, much less offend them! Regardless of not knowing them at all you still thought it was best to go in full alert mode and maybe try to reason with them.

The girl in the middle, who was probably their ringleader, has pastel purple hair and olive-colored eyes. Her right ear was full of gold piercings and she sported a pair of black ripped jeans, a white shirt and on top was a black vest and a denim jacket. You look closely and you see her wearing a black choker just above the shirt's collar.

"Speechless now huh? I bet she's shaking in fear" said the girl wearing a yellow dress on the left.

"..listen, I don't want to fight. Let's just settle this by talking, yeah? I don't know what the hell I did to get targeted by your group but let's be reasonable people here."

"Pfft! You very much know what you did!" the girl in the lavender hoodie shrieked, she then turned to their ringleader who was busy checking her injured hands.