Strange

He stops. You look at the side and never had you been so happy to see Mr. Vos's stupid face across the hallway.

The teacher had walked towards you and Tristan, "Such misconduct is unforgivable in this institution. Let go of Ms. y/n immediately Mr. Van Doren, or I will force you to do so.

"But I don't want to" He taunted, you look at Mr. Vos and he was aware of the pleading look in your eyes

"What I said is not a request Mr. Van Doren, you may think that you can act disrespectful since you are the principal's son but I am telling you right now that this attitude will not work on me."

Tristan scoffed and let go of you as you dropped to the floor, you didn't notice that your legs were shaking and you face was drained of it's color. What he did really freaked you out and you didn't know what would've happened if Mr. Vos hadn't showed up.

"I expect you to proceed to the guidance counselor and wait until I have arrived there in order to discuss your violation following it's punishment"

The teacher had walked to you while Tristan had walked away muttering a 'whatever'. You saw Mr. Vos's hand in front of you and you grabbed it only to see that your right wrist was actually swelling, Tristan's grip was a bit too much and he had sprained it. You teacher had noticed this and took your other hand instead, helping you stand up.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern laced in his tone.

"I-I guess so..." he took note of your shaken up state and had made his voice a bit more gentler in hopes to calm you down.

"I sincerely apologize for my late arrival, if I had been a bit earlier this situation wouldn't had happened. Seeing as you are injured, allow me escort you to the clinic first." You nod as he lets go of your hand and walks matching your pace, he noticed that you were in a daze and decided to speak to get rid of the silent atmosphere.

"I will need your parents to also come to the principal's office tomorrow since this issue will also concern them"

"...My parents? Do they really have to come?" You had asked, it's just that they're still overseas and even though you were scared about what happened, you didn't want to bother your two parents seeing that they're usually busy and making time by going home in holidays was already a feat. You just need time to get over your shock and maybe talk to Lucas or your friends for some comfort and maybe try learning self-defense.

Vos had raised his eyebrow in your question, "Why not tell your parents? They might even help you deal with that brat." Something passed in Vos's eyes but you were too distracted to notice.

You gave a small laugh at Mr. Vos calling Tristan a 'brat' though he really seems like one, with the pettiness and demeaning aura and all that. Weird, that statement felt awfully familiar but you couldn't figure why.

Both of you had reached the infirmary and as you entered you had found the Nurse was missing, your teacher had noticed this too but didn't bother with it and walked towards one of the cabinets in the room.

"Please sit down first while I search for the bandages"

You shrug and plop down the bed in the clinic and looked through the other curtains and didn't see any other students inside. Mr. Vos had approached you holding a cold compress and a bandage and gave you the compress to reduce the swelling of the sprain. Both of you were silent but it wasn't the unsettling kind, if not, it was quite comforting an calming kind of silence for you.

After a few minutes your wrist wasn't as painful anymore and was actually numb because of the ice. Mr. Vos noticed this and had moved near you, looking as if he'll bandage the injury himself.