First Impressions

You felt all kinds of emotions surge through you as you read the chapter word by word, careful not to miss a single sentence yet the longer you read it the more you wanted it to stop.

You felt like someone had been watching you throughout the time you've been reading this, you laughed at the fact that your privacy being invaded by someone who had written this book. You had stopped reading during the 2nd chapter when it said that you tried to reason with yourself,

You attempt to reason with yourself through all the craziness you had just read, what makes it worse is that it's written like it's some sort of reader-insert! Does this mean your life was a reader-insert all along?! Or maybe it's going to become a reader-insert! You try to calm down all the crazy thoughts, making sure you won't suffer an existential crisis over a goddamn book, to think this book is supposed to be a how-to guide! It didn't even have one chapter explaining any kind of scenario!

With impatience for answers you settled with messaging the author's account and asked them where did they get the idea to write this story in the first place! Added by the fact that it's horrifyingly synonymous to your recent days.

You had cooled down somewhat and wasn't stressed that much, but the fact still bothered you. Thinking on how the author would respond, you just noticed that your homeroom teacher had still not arrived yet given that not only you finished a chapter you so went through a seemingly long existential crisis.

Hearing some of your classmates whispering over something, you decided to ask the girls who were situated in front of you about what's going on.

"Um, excuse me is there something that happened? Why is our teacher not here yet?"

One of the girls giggled and was all smiles.

"I heard that we're having a new homeroom teacher! And my sources said he's pretty cute too."

New homeroom teacher? But your original homeroom teacher Mrs. Beaks was fine yesterday, what happened to her?

"Why would we have a new homeroom teacher?"

"Beats me," the other girl said "I heard he graduated at a top university and decided to teach in our school! He's really smart and we're lucky we got him as our homeroom"

"I know right! I got a picture of him from one of my mom's colleagues," the third girl had said while pulling out her phone and showing you all a handsome man on the screen.

"No way! He's a total hottie!"

"You think he's willing to date one of his students??"

"As if he'll date you anyways! You're not a looker so don't even think you'd snag his attention."

You decided to mute out their conversation since it's not like you had your questions answered nor do they plan on answering them, and you were right since they continued talking about his "godly looks" and his "devilish charm" you had to admit he was a feast for your eyes, which made you shudder since it's weird to think about your teacher like that in the first place.

Deciding to pull out your phone and read the 2nd chapter while the new teacher hadn't arrived yet, the door had opened to reveal the said teacher.

Almost everyone in the room were speechless, some guys and girls had swooned with the teacher's good looks, you were charmed too but you had complete control over yourself. He had inky black hair and his eyes were a pinkish red hue, he wore glasses and a crisp suit with a black tie and his skin was porcelain white. He looked like a doll that came into life.

You wondered about his eyes and how it's color is like that, must be some sort of contacts, but he was wearing glasses? Maybe it's his style, but does the school allow that?