Encounter

Classes had gone smoothly afterwards, you didn't really interact much with the transfer student and neither did he bother to be friendly. The bell had rung after your fourth class indicating that it was now lunch period, you immediately packed your stuff getting ready to leave and rushed out the door to go meet with your two friends.

While walking you fished out your phone and continued reading the 2nd chapter- which again, had described accurately what happened earlier. You didn't notice that while reading you had already bumped into someone and you look up to see your teacher, Mr. Vos.

"Sorry about that Mr. Vos," you had said seemingly stuck in your own thoughts while reading your phone. Mr. Vos had noticed you were distracted and the corner of his lips rise, "It's fine Miss y/n"

After hearing his reply you excused yourself as you walk away when he had suddenly called out to you again.

"Miss y/n" you looked at him in confusion

"Yeah?" He smirked at your cute expression

"Meet me in the classroom after school"
What he said made you snap out of your daze and after giving a brief nod you rush to the cafeteria this time with increased speed.

Mr. Vos was really weird and you wished that your interactions with the said teacher is nearly abysmal since he creeps you out, you planned on telling your friends about this and maybe they can ease your worries and tell you you're just really paranoid.

-----

"You're not paranoid." Ki deadpanned

"I mean, if I also had that creepy-ass teacher and transfer student I'd stay the fuck outta their way," Carla had remarked while picking off her burger, "Maybe call it a woman's intuition or something,"

"Gee guys you're really helping me right now," you sigh "It's not like I get near them on purpose, it's just I can't seem to avoid them."

"Well, you better start avoiding them. Maybe in this inconspicuous way, you know? Besides, what's the worse they could do to you?" Ki then offered you the box of nachos "Nacho?"

"Sure," you grab a few nachos and while Carla changed the topic by telling you guys about a new student they have in class too. While eating you decided to listen intently, for the sake of forgetting about the yandere story.

While you're on your last nacho chip you felt a burning gaze on you, you decided to scan the whole cafeteria and as soon as you did you saw the transfer student, Trevor was it? No, something formal-y.. Triton? You shake your head, whatever it's not like you're going to talk to him that much anyways. You looked at him and for a split second you can swear that he looked at you with some kind of feverish gaze. You blink a few times and stare at him, and he seemed not bothered by your attention a few tables over.

"Y/n?" You snap out of your daze to look at Carla who waves her hand in front of you

"Earth to y/n, I have been calling you a few times nooow" she keeps waving her hand in front of you and you pushed it away your face

"Would you please stop that-" ki snorted "Now we got her attentioon~" Carla had rejoiced. You raise your eyebrows to their antics and ignoring your confused gaze Ki had started talking,

"As Carla was saying earlier, you free later? Let's go somewhere, Carla keeps bugging me to go with her-"

"Hey! It's better if all of us are going!"

As you were about to respond 'Yes' you remember you had to see Mr. Vos about something, though you really want to ditch that you can't afford to be rude to a teacher.