6. Time For The Stain Remover

6. Time for the stain remover.

Nothing changed
It's no coincidence,
I feel like I'm going under
Nothing's changed,
I can't get out of this
So why do I even bother?
I need to reinvent myself
And I must escape this living hell;
Gotta pull it together
Pull myself together

The first thing I knew I had to do was break up with Cas. She was an amazing girl, ignoring the fact that she is not. She was a bitch, is one and will always be one. RIP Good Cassandra.

She had still not arrived as I waited in the parking lot for her. It was almost time for the first bell to ring. I kept checking my watch when a red Hummer parked itself in the other side of where I stood.

She was beautiful. Not the car owner, the car. She was a baby.

So I walked up to the driver's door and knocked on the glass causing the startled boy to look my way. For a moment he was shocked. Why wouldn't he be? It was the Omega talking to him.

"Quite a beauty isn't she?" I asked, gesturing to the wind shield on the car. He just nodded staring back at me dumb folded. I frowned at him and raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong man?"

"Uh, no?" He said more like a question. His dark eyes were blinking continuously.

"Are you a Freshman?"

"No, I go to the same class as you do. We have English together."

"We do?" i asked.

He smiled and nodded, before getting off.

"I have never seen you before, man," I admitted,

"You always look at the teacher or Amanda in the class", he laughed warming up to me I guess.

People notice? "You noticed?"

"Everyone is betting that you like Amanda."

"I do."

What? Did I just say that aloud? And what have I said? What have I done? Great, now I sound like a panicking girl.

He laughed, "I guess Marcus owns me fifteen dollars."

"Marcus? I've heard that name before." I said, thankful I could change the topic.

"Yeah he is pretty chill around here, Jonathan Marcus." Oh, full name basis. "I'm Jason by the way", he said, giving me his fist.

I hit his fist, "Roy. Dylan Roy."

Everyone was annoying me. Every time I passed some people I could hear whispers about how I have spoken to some one out of the clique. Didn't people with no lives already not know that the clique had split?

Fanny had the weirdest name in the history of names. Fanny Hollows. I laughed every time I said that or heard some one say that, that she always took offense in it and made me the bad guy. She was the daughter of the Heir of some really old property that was dug to find some ancient artifacts that made them richer than they already were.

Adriana was also a cheerleader like Natalie or was it... what was that girl's name? She was dating the Student Body President now and her friends didn't like it. I did speak to her but it wasn't as often. Adriana was known to be the bitchiest girl to mess with but Cas entered the scene taking the poor girl's spot light, note my sarcasm.

Then, it was the twins, Ram and Jay. They were Indian origin pranksters and had fun in every thing they did. That I had always loved about them. They hardly looked like the other, yet they were similar? Get it? They were in the Rugby team of our school. And they really good at it.

Then it was the four of us -- Kevin, Amanda, Haroldson and me.

Now, three.

Actually don't even include me in it anymore.

Cedric and Charles were some old acquaintances and I remember showing Amanda them and warning her to keep away from them on her first day. Only because they were the spies of my wonderful nemesis a.k.a arch enemy a.k.a old foe a.k.a Jack Mathews. And right now I was resisting to hit them on the face for talking about me being "social".

I was social. I just didn't go around yelling at people to talk to me or start up a random conversation with strangers. That wasn't me because I wanted to not do it. Simple as that. And what normal people called Decency was what it was.

"Nigga, my homie Dylan here was talking to someone".

"Ooh, word is that he was the one to start the conversation". Cedric butted in.

"What did he say? 'Fuck off'?" And Charles burst out laughing at his own joke and Cedric started laughing too.

I was crushing my fist tighter in my pocket. No, Dyl. Don't.

"What do you want?" I asked,

"Us? Hahaha, nothing at all. Why? You're going to fly kick us too?" Cedric and Charles started snickering.

"Fuck", I muttered, seeing people and passers by look at us again. Attention can't stay away from me or is it the other way around?

I knew I had to give another witty remark. My record was already bad and I didn't want my mom to think I'm a loser who will drop out of school soon or maybe get kicked out.

"Baby, I years you talk to Jack's brother today!" Cas, you have the most perfect timing

And just so God made sure my life has another twist, out came Jason with none other than Jack.

Always remember : Promise is like a tee - It doesn't break. Because it can't. Duh.

Dylan

----------------------

I love you guys for all the love you've given me!!