Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I snuggle closer to Ronin. I feel the regenerating energy of the pod, infusing strong currents that are humming in my veins.

"Ronin, you need to wake up. I just got naked in front of Jory for you," I snicker. What in the fuck are you saying Shadow is shouted in my mind, I knew that would irk him.

"Open your eyes and see for yourself Ronin," I whisper against his neck. I run my hand across his chest and start to massage his nipple. What are you doing to me Shadow

I giggle and nip at his neck. The sudden urge to mark him creeps into my mind. I wiggle myself up his form and run my tongue along his neck, a place free of my previous bites. I open my mouth and sink my fangs. Ronin's eyes fly open and he's giving me a side glance, his breath coming more harsher. I lick the wound and stare at him. My knee brushes his erection and I grin.

"Glad to see you're up," I purr.

Ronin raises his brow and glances down at me, his eyes heating so much I swear I'm getting burned.

"So your plan was to take advantage of me while I was fading," he smirks.

"Well actually it was Jory's idea, he's the one that undressed you," I chuckle.

Ronin shakes his head, "So you and a reptilian really had a thing eh?"

"Yep, he was a great guy, in the sack especially," I rub in.

Ronin growls and proceeds to prove himself the better. I don't think I'll walk normal again. We stayed in the pod for the whole three days. I'm sure Ronin could have released us but chose not to. We discussed what had happened and how he lost control killing Burgess and destroying the celestial bonds in the process. He's afraid that the remaining SBC will come after him and me, once my powers are discovered. I mentioned what Jory had said about the blood pledge and Ronin liked the idea.

We need to come up with a way to prove Burgess's plan and find the other council members that want Ronin destroyed. Jory may have more information then he realizes. Yeah, an adventure!

A few hours later we were interrupted by the hissing sound of the glass lid opening. We look up to see a strange man with long braided blonde hair, beard, mustache and bright blue eyes.

"Hey love birds, are we all safe now,"Jory asks, his blonde eyebrow raised. I burst out in laughter.

"Nice meat suit Jory," I giggle elbowing Ronin, "It's Jory."

"Lovely," Ronin growls.

Jory hands us both robes and lifts me out while Ronin just shifts. I keep forgetting I have that skill.

"I made food, figured you both would be famished," Jory grunts.

"I'm going to get cleaned up first, meet you both in the kitchen," I state before shifting to my room. I quickly shower and wrap a towel around myself before shifting to Ronin's closet. I gasp as I scan the contents. There was clothing from so many different eras, it was like a museum. Shaking my head I dig in a drawer and find a plain t-shirt and slip it on. I shift back to my room and put on a pair of jeggings and braid my hair. Satisfied with my appearance I head to the kitchen. Something smells delicious

Both guys are in deep conversation and don't even realize I've sat down. I clear my throat and Ronin looks at me and grins.

"I was telling Ronin that I docked my ship too his and about wanting a blood pledge with you two," Jory interjects.

I looked at Jory, he looked like a viking God, an apron I hadn't noticed before covering his large bronze chest, I nodded my head.

"How about some food now," he grunted.

"I went through your supplies and could only find white containers, so I brought some fresh ingredients of mine and made a stew, I hope you like it," he grins, ladling it into three bowls. He sets them in front of us.

"It smells good," I comment as I raise a spoon to my mouth. Ronin is already devouring his, savoring the unique flavors. Jory turns to get something and I start to choke in laughter, he's naked as a jaybird, his bronze buttocks shimmering under the lights. Ronin looks up and scowls.

"Why aren't you clothed, Jory."

Jory turns and looks sideways at Ronin confused.

"I am dressed, I'm wearing this itchy meat suit dude."

"Why don't you just stay in your original form," Ronin growls.

"I wanted to present you with my best and this is the best meat suit I have."

I'm giggling my ass off at the two of them.

"You don't need to impress me Jory, you helped my mate save my life, so please revert to your original form," Ronin asserts with authority.

Jory shrugs his shoulders and begins peeling off the meat suit it plops to the floor like a pile of wet rubber. Gross

Ronin disappears and reappears with a pair of sweatpants, he tosses them to Jory.

We finish our meal with no further awkwardness thankfully.